Car Mod Thread -- PICTURES!

BluePanda

Watch it. :lol:

Once I invent something that lets you smack people through the Internet, I'll send you a copy. :lol:

Car looks real good, much better all tigered out than it was with that goldish/bronze-ish color.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has commented along the project. Those first few coats were pretty scary -- didn't think we'd have a tiger at the end. But I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Like Waco said, we should have some nice pro shots to put up soon-ish as we are being advertised on Campus here. And we'll take a couple more this coming August when we get the windows tinted.

Glad you all have enjoyed this somewhat -- I'm sure it's easy to watch progress whey YOU aren't in the hot sun!! :D

Seriously though it turned out great, what are you guys going to paint next?

:D

I'm not sure that we'll be painting anything too soon... This was quite the project, a lot of fun, but now we must head to TN to do some real work... booo. So yep -- shutting down BluePanda for the night. She's going for the trip -- but waco won't have his hahahaha :P

I'm not sure that we'll be painting anything too soon... This was quite the project, a lot of fun, but now we must head to TN to do some real work...

Well you two work well together, find something new to paint for the hell of it.

So yep -- shutting down BluePanda for the night. She's going for the trip -- but waco won't have his hahahaha :P

Gah, and you probably aren't going to bring you large monitors either right?

What are you gonna do? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well the car is still in one piece and sometime this week it'll be up on the Clemson website. We'll post up the professional pictures when we get them too (they're in the mail now). :cheers:

It's been a hit at the lab here too - everyone in my department and BluePanda's have been talking about it. :lol:

Well the car is still in one piece and sometime this week it'll be up on the Clemson website. We'll post up the professional pictures when we get them too (they're in the mail now). :cheers:

It's been a hit at the lab here too - everyone in my department and BluePanda's have been talking about it. :lol:

Recognition at last!

Maybe they'll buy it from you and THIS GUY can ride onto the fields in it?

Recognition at last!

Maybe they'll buy it from you and THIS GUY can ride onto the fields in it?

The only problem is that his eyes STILL creep me out. I wish they'd give me money to have him drive it (could be a her this year though) lol.