Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

Unless you are in australia then it's 50% off making it still $45 :(

I didn't know it was a reasonable price for other parts of the world. I just assumed that the high prices on games like that were just 3rd party developers being stupid. Do you Americans have to pay $90 for Skyrim or is that just for New Zealand because I got my copy for about the equivalent to $60 and it would have been $45 if I had enough money at the time to preorder it.

I didn't know it was a reasonable price for other parts of the world. I just assumed that the high prices on games like that were just 3rd party developers being stupid. Do you Americans have to pay $90 for Skyrim or is that just for New Zealand because I got my copy for about the equivalent to $60 and it would have been $45 if I had enough money at the time to preorder it.

Aus and NZ pre orders and new games sit at 80,90 sometimes 100 while America has 40, 50 and 60.

Both Aus and NZ take longer to have price drops on items to the tune of multiple months. We get the same % off sales but when it's on fairly new games out all the way to a year at times we will pay roughly double to three times as much.

Which is so very ridiculous as it's a digital copy of a game there is no storage, posting or shipping that takes place. So imo the prices between counties so more accurately reflect the strengths of the economies. ie set a price usd and convert for current exchange rates.

I do believe the Holiday Sale is starting.

Don't know about it being Steam's Holiday sale though. Several Konami titles are on sale and the sale listed is "Holiday Sale," but there is a new daily deal, so it is possible a publisher sale is going on too.

Anyway:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II at 75% off: $4.99.

Too excited to let me do it :lol:

Yes I was quite bored - I even counted down the last 2 minutes just by staring at the screen and then refreshing about 10 times until it showed up :lol: