Amd Athlon 2500 Oc'ed ...

..im Overclocking my 2500+ to 2.00Ghz ..and im getting these crapy tepms ..like 42c loads .i mean i have a Volcano 11+ Xaser ..i got 2 Case fans 2000RPM eacb ..about 30CFM each..80MM ..so i dont see why i get those temps ..WHY ...? :O

Edited by RadioActivated

what are you using to measure temps...

as others have said 42c full load (what are you using to load it) is not bad with the V11....

you might get under 40 with a Thermalright, but I would be happy with those temps...

What vCore are you using?

u shouldnt be at all concerned about those temps but with added case fans u should get better because i have some $20 cooler that is aluminum and my load is 42C also and i have a 60x25mm vantec fan that moves 35CFM on it. But then again i have 5 case fans.

What is the room temp?

well ..around that 35...to 40C..maybe that ..i know it's a bit colder..but i have this tube in my window ..that is in aluminum..and i goes straight to the caseing of the computer ..and it dropes the temps of about 10 degrees when it's idle ..but when loads ..crap.k...they go up to 42 ..with my VOLCANO 11..75.70CFm..thats pretty much i think ..so i tought i was gonna get better temps .but im overclocking ..so it's just understandabble .that temps go a bit higher that if i wouldn't have OC'de ..but i still wanna drop them ..but i dont wanna go water cooling ..

BTW:..im using 1.7vcore ..so ..stock ..

look these are my temps without the tube ..and im just surfin' the web...and im OC'ed..and whenim playing ..like Max Payne 2 for about 5 minutes .....i get maybe 46 loads..and also ..how do i make my system not hang ..! ..thx for all replies ..

Edited by RadioActivated