Should i trade 5770Vapor to Gtx260 216 Palit

Too bad i don't have a test bench :/ either i just suck it up and game without youtube or get a nvidia card . I don't think it's a bad card i've overclock to 950/1350 and stress test it with no issue . ATI seems to not care about 5xxx cards anymore .

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad i don't have a test bench :/ either i just suck it up and game without youtube or get a nvidia card . I don't think it's a bad card i've overclock to 950/1350 and stress test it with no issue . ATI seems to not care about 5xxx cards anymore .

??? All the latest drivers effect both the 5xxx. Increasing performance and stability.

Have you tried uninstalling whatever program you used to overclock, or updating to the latest version of that program? Ive heard of people having some weird issues with like MSI Afterburner that caused clock freqs. to change on their own.

Id fully install whatever you use for overclocking. TEst the card again, using GPU-z to read any clocks you need. Then see if its still messing up with your weird youtube 2d non switching issue or whatever you have, and see if it gets better. If this resolves your problem, download the latest version of the overclocking software and try again.

Honestly a format/reinstall of windows would probably do wonders for any issues your having that appear to be driver related. Driver scrubbers are great, but they dont always work right.

Awww saw this too late , already confirmed a deal for msi gtx 275 oc with a year warranty left .

Anyway could my Seasonic m12ii 520w with 40a power gtx275oc w/ q6600 oc to 2.7 @ 1.23-25v + 2 hdd and 2 casing fan ?

520 watt psu for a GTX275 ? I personally think you're cutting it close . I remember having a 9800gt with a C2D on a 500 watt and it was getting hot and could just supply enough power .

How old's the psu ?

520 watt psu for a GTX275 ? I personally think you're cutting it close . I remember having a 9800gt with a C2D on a 500 watt and it was getting hot and could just supply enough power .

How old's the psu ?

psu is just 4-5 months old . it's a seasonic unit with 40a 480w on 12v .

I suppose it's more worthwhile now...

Seasonics are amazing so you shouldn't have any issues unless you wanted to SLI. That 275 better be overclocked though :P