About to buy samsing wave II

N.E.A

I'm about to buy it and i just saw a video that shows a bug :unsure: @4:44

has any one experienced such thing ?!

and how to fix that ?!

Edited by N.E.A

i can get an android phone, but i want to try this one, it looks good and has lots of features that you get on high end android phones which obviously are more expensive.

besides the android phones that i can get are : Samsung galaxy ACE which has a very bad camera and the Motorola quench XT5.

Do you know what is causing this problem, i have the same thing in my vivaz, but it occurs when i take photos.

Edited by N.E.A

I think it has something to do with apps not fully closing even when it's not showing up on the task manager. When I stalled the Opera browser on the Wave, I was not able to go far into the original browser without getting a memory problem. After I restart the phone, it's completely fine again until I use Opera. I still like my Wave though. The camera and screen are very good. If you can live with the problem and keep your apps to a minimum, then go for it. If not, then go with an android phone.

I think it has something to do with apps not fully closing even when it's not showing up on the task manager. When I stalled the Opera browser on the Wave, I was not able to go far into the original browser without getting a memory problem. After I restart the phone, it's completely fine again until I use Opera. I still like my Wave though. The camera and screen are very good. If you can live with the problem and keep your apps to a minimum, then go for it. If not, then go with an android phone.

i do not use too many apps at once, i may listen to songs and surf the web. i want to get an android but it will have a bad camera such as the Ace.

the top android phones that i am interested in are : google nexus, galaxy S II i9100 and both are very expensive to me. so i guess its wave II.

any more opinions before i make up my mind ?!

i will order it on WED or maybe THU.

Dont you wanna wait for the fancy LG Optimus 3D phone :teehee: Thats what Im doing but it might be expensive .

If you cant live with the slight slowdowns then go for an android .

just ordered the phone (Galaxy SL I9003) as suggested :D ..and it will arrive on Saturday. Gonna provide feedback on the device as soon as i get my hands on it :D

thanks a lot guys

Ok, the Galaxy SL arrived, but there are two things that are bothering me.

i can not set the bluetooth to always receive files from a paired device without asking.

some times it takes a while while rotating.

is this normal ?!

it takes like 4-6 seconds to go back from the landscape mode to the normal mode

edit: about the rotation problem, i manged to fix it. still trying to do some thing about the bluetooth.

Edited by N.E.A