Your first car.

GabrielT

Well I'm proud to say I have yet to hit anything, and I have yet to get pulled over... Though I feel I'm going to get a speeding ticket pretty soon.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broke the passenger mirror twice backing out of the garage

forgot to put it in park and it rolled down the driveway once

backed into a light pole at wal mart once.

everyone does stupid stuff with their first car

everyone does stupid stuff with their first car

I've never hit anything with any car I've owned. I did get hit more times than I can count with my old car though. :lol:

I've never hit anything with any car I've owned. I did get hit more times than I can count with my old car though. :lol:

Nothing, not even on purpose? Dude I ounce pushed a car in my back yard over five feet just for fun.

1980 Caprice Classic

5.0L V8 that put out about as much horsepower as my Cobalt, I got a good 20 MPG if I was real light on the gas. Going 65 down the highway, she just guzzled it. I learned how to replace drum brake pads, and that spare parts after a brake job are a bad thing. I also got to see first hand how handy a slim jim is for dumb kids like me. I learned a very quick lesson on why I should jack it up using the frame, not the gas tank. I also learned how to replace a fuel pump after the original one gave out while going up a hill. And best of all, I learned the value of nice and cozy seats.

Oh, and how not to pull up to a gas pump. Those big guards on the sides of the pump don't take well to quarter panels.

Nothing, not even on purpose? Dude I ounce pushed a car in my back yard over five feet just for fun.

:lol: I used it to push-start a car that was nearly immovable once...but that's not really "hitting" something now is it? :P

1982 z28 camaro, thats where my username came from, had a 4 bolt main 350, bored 60 over, and had the original cross fire fuel inection (fancy for saying dual throttle bodies) put on it, although i think they origanlly came as a 305, its a miracle that the injection system worked right if it was really ment for the smaller engine.

i drove it around my block once, sideways, very very sideways, i was 13 or 14 dad found out and took the keys untill i had my permit and we got it fixed, but it never happend, and i parked it and sold it for 100 dollars 4 years later, it had a transmission problem, most likely due to the previous owner, it had some faded paint and some seats that needed recovered, oh yeah it badly needed new tires in the rear, but i regreted selling that beast ever since i saw the guy trailer it away. untill a week or two later i bought an 85 iroc-z lol,

Dodge dakota 3.9l v6 1991. My first vehicle and it was never registered lol. Oh boy do i miss that truck. I got the truck for free since it didn't run. Worked on the ignition a little and it ran like a champ. Swapped some doors, tailgate, and lights from a junker and redid the exhaust along with some tires and drove it around our farm for a year or two. Oh the good times I had in that, racing a little 125 dirtbike, getting bored and jumping it lol. and of course having your friend jump in the bed while you start powersliding at 40mph through a cornfield... Good times good times. the funny thing is I still see the truck around. I sold it for 750 and the guy lives locally so I randomly see it around and I KNOW ITS MINE. Lol what other dakota is 4 different colors! haha

Edited by usaweapon777

2000 Chevy Cavalier...

It wasnt the worst car i ever owned... that honor goes to my 2003 Ford ToreA$$...

I took to me to school and work... and that was about it, Nobody gets laid in a Cavalier... And if someone tells you they did? Well, their a liar!

I still own the damn thing... 2000 Cavvy in beautiful BEIGE. It's a freaking grandpa car, literally (was my great grandpas) which means manual locks, manual windows, and had to force a CD player in the console. lol. She rides nice and lofty though, and who says you can't get laid with it... you just have bad luck. ;)