The upgrade jar is almost full...

t0asty

I agree with MD.

The Kuhler got a rave review here at OCC. And you cannot beat the price point.

I've never used one - but trust the product reviewers here - and if they say it's good it's probably good.

Reported benchmark numbers hold that up that assessment too. Wouldn't hesitate to go that route.

Edited by wevsspot

Think I am going to do the Kuhler on amazon with free Prime shipping. It will give me a cleaner look inside the case I think and allow me to save that extra money for some custom cables and finally be happy with the inside of the case. Be on the lookout for some update pictures and a post in the idle temp thread when it's all done. Also, I thought I was only getting around a hundred back for my state taxes, but its closer to 300, so xfire 6950 here I come :D

Thanks again everyone, especially MercuryDoun and wevsspot! OCC is always a big help for me.

Think I am going to do the Kuhler on amazon with free Prime shipping. It will give me a cleaner look inside the case I think and allow me to save that extra money for some custom cables and finally be happy with the inside of the case. Be on the lookout for some update pictures and a post in the idle temp thread when it's all done. Also, I thought I was only getting around a hundred back for my state taxes, but its closer to 300, so xfire 6950 here I come :D

Thanks again everyone, especially MercuryDoun and wevsspot! OCC is always a big help for me.

Awesome choice!!! That cooler should start outselling everything at it's current $$.

The 6950 CF setup makes me uber jealous!! :woot:

you gotta OC your i7 up to mine with the Kuhler :D