Post Your Pets

Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my 4 pets, Sam the Man, Drucella the Rosehair, Angel the Curly, and Spike the baby...Drucella was 'rescued' from a petstore, they treat their non-mammals badly. Angel was a tiny thing that I got from a well known breeder, and Spike came from a Breeding program at my local zoo.

Crazy Forums...Here's a link so that you don't have to wait 6 hours...THEM

Edited by TheSternMystic

Fashionably late... here's my wittle webble wouser. Wanted in five states for yapping. Very affectionate... he actually hugs people.

Image2.jpg

btw, I liked the stories of rescued pets. My pooch before the above pooch was a rescued pooch (also a Jack Russell Terrier). He was a very cool dog and I miss him. A friend of mine described him like so: "he was like an old sage"... stray dogs learn from the school of life.

Fashionably late... here's my wittle webble wouser. Wanted in five states for yapping. Very affectionate... he actually hugs people.

btw, I liked the stories of rescued pets. My pooch before the above pooch was a rescued pooch (also a Jack Russell Terrier). He was a very cool dog and I miss him. A friend of mine described him like so: "he was like an old sage"... stray dogs learn from the school of life.

I love Jack Russel Terriers...Bouncing up and down..Insane creatures

• 1 month later...

Ill post a pic of my rabbit after i take one tomorrow, its kinda dark right now. But Seanpr123 thats nothing, my cat was 19 1/2 when it died. The funny thing is the day it died we were going to have it put to sleep but the vet wasnt open on sunday. My uncle stole my cat from a barn when it was a little baby, so it never had any shots or anything, and i guarantee this think could have killed any of your cats in its prime years, it was a beast, it killed a racoon before, and thats when it was about 15. I liked that cat too it used to sit on my legs at night and keep my feet warm, if i tried to do what with my rabbit id get some nice cocoa pebbles to squish when i woke up. That cat was so old and yet we never gave it a name, we called it kitty, lol. If we ever get a dog i think ill just name it boy or girl, because thats all i call them anyway. I also named my rabbit bunny so you can guess how creative my naming skilz are. I wanted to name it moped but i dont think that would have worked out :smack: