Sign in to follow this  
adrenalinepcs

Post Your Pets

I got a couple of chinchilla's. The female gave birth last friday to a healthy little male!!!!

ain't that just adorable:

ukje.jpg

and the proud parents:

chileandperu.jpg

Laugh and I'll sic him on you :P His name is Oreo and he is one bunny you don't wanna mess with :D

Edited by kurosen

AHHH I have to get a Chinchilla now that baby one is so tight lookin! (couldn't say cute, too much of a femine word) :ph34r:

Edited by Ghost2520

Well I had a post saying that I had to have my german shepard put to sleep etc. Well yesterday me and a friend was riding down by the lake and there was a Jack Russel Terrier roaming the streets, so we asked people around there if they knew whos it was and every one said it had been running around for about 6 weeks and nobody knew whos it was and it had no tags on its colar so since I move back home and have been thinking about getting another dog we called it and got it in the truck and brought it home, give it a bath, feed it etc. so now I have a new dog. Heres a pic.

Edited by road-runner

We named this cat Baby Shaq. You probably can't tell why we named him that from this pic, but he is 17in. tall on all fours. He can stand on his hind legs and lay his head on top of a 4ft. counter top. BTW the tallest cat on record is only 13in.

This is Eddy, my 2 year old Corgi, in Williams, California. I'll post pics of my 2 cats when I get the chance.

3.JPG

Ahhh...i feel so weird posting a pic of my guinea pigs (Oreo and Henry)...where as almost everyone posted pics of their dog...meh here they are

Edited by D-r0cK

BS D-Rock!!!! My bunnys name is Oreo!!!! :P

EDIT: Check page 3, I forgot that I posted his pic a while ago :P

BS D-Rock!!!! My bunnys name is Oreo!!!! :P

What better name to give a black and white mamal :lol:

And heres my smartest pet pig of all, Henry

Well.. the forums would not let me post my pictures so i used my webshots.com username. my pets Rocky is a Black Lab/Chow that was found abandoned 5 weeks old with his 2 brothers and his mother in the middle of December on the side of a railroad crossing. Buddy is a German Sheapard/Collie that was also found very young on the side of a street. The T-Maxx is my other pet ;) . Its my Nitro/Alchohol, 3.5cc engine, 0-55 in 2.4 seconds, 2 spd 4WD race car lol.

Edited by Newport