Diablo 3

tkrow21

Private games only disable randoms from entering your game, not people on your friends list. "No lock option."

That's pretty stupid. I can see where that can be annoying. Just update your "shout" to say "GTFO of my games!" ;)

Private games only disable randoms from entering your game, not people on your friends list. "No lock option."

Wow.

That's amazingly retarded. :lol:

This game just keeps sounding worse and worse.

Cant wait till Torchlight 2 comes tho.

Agreed. In the mean time, I'm thoroughly enjoying Path of Exile. The public beta weekend convinced me to spend money to get instant access. Played with Andrewr05 earlier :).

:lol: It's like a running joke. I love it. I also hate it because I really wanted D3 to not suck ass like this...

:withstupid: Was looking forward to it for ten years. I thought the awesomeness of SC2 was a good sign. Apparently not.

If you can left click and press potion button, you can beat any Diablo or Torchlight game. Torchlight you can get a lot of crazy OP items without mods. So in terms of difficulty/skill Torchlight doesn't really have it. I just need to point to my Berserker video lol.

Too much negativity in this thread, so I would like to state that I'm having a good time.

1. Changing builds on-the-fly (Great feature for me, because I constantly test out builds and hate leveling. I respec'd the hell out of all my Torchlight 2 characters be4 they disabled it after level 10).

2. Teleport to friend (free, click on friend's banner in town)

3. Teleport to town (free, press T)

4. Identify items (free, auto)

5. Ability to reset quest log back to any quest you've previously completed. (If someone gets into your game and completes 2-3 quests while your in town you can just reset it back to where you were.)

6. Lore audio books

7. Skill runes

8. Each player gets separate loot, long gone are the days of quick pick bots

Negatives so far:

1. Nightly server updates ruining US EST game time (Mostly them restarting servers when I play in the evenings. Never been randomly disconnected from a server.)

2. No lock/password to server option

3. I seem to be only crafting +STR items on my Wizard (I blame the wife slayer)

4. Female Wizard's nose in profile picture looks so weird

Yea my complains so far are pretty low on the game breaking factor. Server issues being on the high note, but they usually tell you "Hey the servers are going down in X minutes" and then they even give you an ETA on when they will come back up which are usually accurate. Any WoW player has experienced these before.

Someone found the Secret Level of Diablo 3, nothing to do with cows but it does start with a "C."

Edited by AZNguyen