1. 1. PC or Console?

• PC
    • PS3
    • Xbox360
    • Wii
    • Handheld System
    • Other

I still pull out the PS2

:withstupid: did that last weekend. felt like playing a couple of old PS2 games. 10 years old and still running like a charm. take that microsoft!

Ontopic: 90% PC, 10% PS3. Almost every ps3 game i own is console / sony exclusive. But going to play alot more games on pc since buying a xbox 360 controller for windows last month.

:withstupid: did that last weekend. felt like playing a couple of old PS2 games. 10 years old and still running like a charm. take that microsoft!

Ontopic: 90% PC, 10% PS3. Almost every ps3 game i own is console / sony exclusive. But going to play alot more games on pc since buying a xbox 360 controller for windows last month.

:withstupid:

I have two PS2s still working just fine, one is 6 years old and the other is 8 years old. Microsoft ain't got nuthin'! Aside from a steady cash flow from customers that have bought multiple 360s from them, they do have that.

Actually I'm playing my PS2 right now, I"m playing through the first two Yakuza games to warm up for Yakuza 4. :D

Edited by Deathmineral

From personal experience Xbox's are more reliable than PS3's. My Xbox 360 has been around for 2 years and hasn't broken (it got a red ring of death for hardware problems but that was the dodgy powerboard its plugged into and it worked fine after a reboot) but my dads PS3 got a red screen of death and he had to get a new one.

Wow, so many PC + PS3 owner's and voting for the PC? I thought I was the minority in that regard. Guess I am not. :happy:

As so many have already put it before me, majority of my gaming is on my PC, and, a small minority on the PS3. (Mostly because games are damn expensive for the PS3, also, I have become rather accustomed to the K/B combo, still not fully comfortable with gamepads)