R.I.P My Best Friend...

Onion

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, haven't tweaked out any cars, but I do enjoy the roar of a v8.

I just wondered if you'd driven a touchy 4 banger with a heavy clutch. It's an entirely different experience than driving a torque monster with a heavy clutch. :lol:

At least yours doesn't have a 1 star safety rating. :rolleyes:

Isn't that the side-impact rating? Unless you get t-boned you'll be fine. :)

Isn't that the side-impact rating? Unless you get t-boned you'll be fine. :)

Getting t-boned here is pretty common, especially at night. All sorts of VTEC JUST KICKED IN drivers love speeding through red lights at night. Actually, there was a huge crash about 40 feet from my house, some chevy silverado rammed into a civic that ran a red light. The civic driver was instantly turned to mush.

It's not like the Town and Country makes up for the horrible side impact rating with all the other "features." I think the highest score it has for any sort of crash is a 4/5 for head on impact.

Edited by l33t p1mp

You could search far and wide for one of the newer cobalt SS's with the turbo, they have glorious specs

Get a motorcycle and a used car. After you get used to the bike it will be the only thing you ever want to drive.

or this, this is what I do. My slow bike probably could poop on a great deal of cars, gets great mileage too.

Just get a nice DD (like the celica ;) ) and get a bike for the fun.

I would ride that. IDK what Wacos problem is, besides it being ridiculously pricey having a boring color probably eating gas tanks and having an automatic transmission, nope it looks like a great deal. :rolleyes:

</end sarcasm>

Everyone hates Ferrari drivers, plain and simple. Besides, if a 458 pulled up to you at a red light you'd have to commit suicide. You could get a DB9 Volante for that price