World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

A funny post on the WoT forums:

when i got a new pzIII i charged the enemy and i got hit by a hetzer at point-blank. with only 7 health left, i retreated and called a KV for help. when it came, it bumped into me and killed me... :blink:

Not really sure how ranking is done or what it even means in the Sig Generator.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Ah well it doesn't affect how fun the game is. Almost got enough for an m3 lee. (i think thats the name) IDK how people ever afford the gold priced tanks. Been playing about 4 days and i have 600 gold.

Ah well it doesn't affect how fun the game is. Almost got enough for an m3 lee. (i think thats the name) IDK how people ever afford the gold priced tanks. Been playing about 4 days and i have 600 gold.

I think I accumulated over 15,000 gold since last Sept, haha. Don't buy the gold credit tanks. Those are Premium tanks. They are fully upgraded, however they do not count towards your tech tree at all. Total waste to be honest. Unless its given to you for free, like my Russian M3 Stuart.

On another note Gold credit will be the Real Money currency when the game releases. You will only get it by buying it with real money, instead of free 250 gold per login during beta.

Edited by Krazyxazn

M3 Lee SUCKS! I'd prefer the M2 anytime. 3 guns, only one of them can be used, and it doesn't rotate. Oh, and the premium tanks only cost between 1-1.5k gold. 6 days without using any gold, and you have one. Although, they really suck.

So i can get the same tanks but i have to upgrade all their parts? Or are they totally different. And how did you get a free tank?

I think you buy all the Premium tanks with regular Silver credits. The Premium tanks come already upgraded and with room for advancements for anything, other than being Elite Status allowing you to convert Silver research points into Gold research points with Gold credits.

I got mine free from some Closed beta PR thing. Honestly don't remember, because I never really played the game much until recently.

All I know is closed beta players get to keep any of their closed beta PR tanks and they get another special bonus tank when the game releases.

I might even buy the preoder package to get some gold, but I'll wait to see how much they cost. 3 different preorder packages and each comes with a free tank and tank slot.

Edited by Krazyxazn

So i can get the same tanks but i have to upgrade all their parts? Or are they totally different. And how did you get a free tank?

Premium tanks don't exist in the tech tree. they come at elite status, and cannot be upgraded, andf the standard config is pretty weak compared to other tanks of the same level. I have no idea what you mean about the free tank thing :blink:

I think you buy all the Premium tanks with regular Silver credits. The Premium tanks come already upgraded and with room for advancements for anything, other than being Elite Status allowing you to convert Silver research points into Gold research points with Gold credits.

I got mine free from some Closed beta PR thing. Honestly don't remember, because I never really played the game much until recently.

All I know is closed beta players get to keep any of their closed beta PR tanks and they get another special bonus tank when the game releases.

I might even buy the preoder package to get some gold, but I'll wait to see how much they cost. 3 different preorder packages and each comes with a free tank and tank slot.

Ah. Wait..... preorder? You mean im gonna have to buy this game? I thought it would continue free after release...... :blink:

Ah. Wait..... preorder? You mean im gonna have to buy this game? I thought it would continue free after release...... :blink:

It's still free to play. They are giving preorder options for purchasing Gold credits and offering a tank as a gift.