World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

the maps are limited but it's a lot of fun for free.

The higher tier tank you play the more access you to get to other maps. I think it has to do with their sizes. You really don't want to play on a large map with slow Tier 1-3 tanks :D

However their map rotation sometimes gives you the same map 2-3 times in a row :P

Victor Kislyi visited Tank Museum in a small town Hämeenlinna, Finland, during World of Tanks Release Tour, where he calls the release a Tanksgiving Day and speaks about World of Tanks and its most awaited features.

And the most awaited one is Clan Wars - a persistent world where clans fight for territories like Africa, Europe, and etc.

Beside that, the CEO of World of Tanks describes the plans which are on their way to launch, and among them are Tank Dota, variety of tournaments like Battlenet from Blizzard, possibility of playing WoT on a cell phone, and a great number of new things that will surely attract and lure one's interests!

This matchmaking thing they have needs some work. I am tired of being a t-26 and the t-46's are at the top, but yet when I am a t-46 I don;t get that luxury.

This matchmaking thing they have needs some work. I am tired of being a t-26 and the t-46's are at the top, but yet when I am a t-46 I don;t get that luxury.

Are you queuing solo? If so you usually stand at better odds, but overall matchmaking can suck at times.

However it's pretty balanced. On average most players should be 50-50 with their games. I started out with 30% Win/Lost then, a few days later I started getting good match ups and bumped all the way up to the 50s.

Yea, it can be a bit frustrating. Not everyone can be at the top all the time. You'll have your games where you're the top tier.

Got in some games today. The Russian T-46 is a beast with the 45mm VT-2 gun. This is the gun to get for the T-46, anything else just doesn't cut it. It has such a high penetration rating and decent accuracy.

39 Battles 27 Victories, by far my best performing tank. It got me 1 Top Gun medal (at least 6 kills) and I just finished a game with 5 kills :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

Guest Kimboy

Err... Real tanks are worth a lot of money, hundreds of thousands to millions. There are only a handful of them that actually still work, most are just museum pieces or in pieces lol.

Err... Real tanks are worth a lot of money, hundreds of thousands to millions. There are only a handful of them that actually still work, most are just museum pieces or in pieces lol.

You are reffering to wwII tanks right? There are hundreds of tanks still in service. Probably evebn some WWII tanks somewhere, i mean Gaddafi was using cold war era tanks, so why not WWII tanks?

Anyway, just play the game.

Awesome game....I can't stop playing it. Once you hit tier 5 it really starts getting fun! Match I had last night, just rolled the whole other team.....sometimes rocking the KV with the 107 doesn't even feel fair....like a 15 year old holding the head of a 10 year old while he swings his arms around in an effort to hit the 15 year old....arms, can't, reach...lol

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010199505/screenshot/541766829694782921?tab=public

I played all Thursday night poloc hoping you would get on, but nope! I am almost at a tier 5. The big butt cannon on the t-46 takes names haha.

I played all Thursday night poloc hoping you would get on, but nope! I am almost at a tier 5. The big butt cannon on the t-46 takes names haha.

Sweet!I'm half way to the S-51, and IS. The S-51 is a branch off the KV and the IS is the next step after the KV-3.

Once you get the top gun in the KV its ridiculous, go right for the 107mm don't even look at the other guns. The other guns have extremely high damage but no penetration, with the 107 you will rarely ever get a bounced round unless you are shooting at the turret of a T29, which have 279mm of armor on the front turret.

Thursday was one of the few days that I wasn't on....:) Should be on this week though. I still have my T-46 so we can play with that, or the KV of course. :)