XFX Contest

Bosco

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPU: i7 [email protected] cool by CoolIT SYSTEMS ECO-R120

MB: ASUS P7P55 LX

Memory: Kingston HyperX 2x4GB @ 1600mhz and G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB 2 x 2GB @1600mhz

Graphics: 2 x Sapphire 6950's flashed to 6970's @900/1400

SSD (OS): Kingston 64gig ssd now

HDD (Storage): HITACHI 1tb

PSU: Thermalquake Toughpower 775w

Case: COOLER MASTER Storm Sniper

Display 3 x HP 2509 in eyefinity

Sound Logitech Z-2300

OS Win 7 64 bit

Not trying to be impatient, but do you have any idea how long the shipping might take? I'm extremely grateful, it'd just be nice to have an indication when it might be here :) Thanks again XFX/Bosco!

Not trying to be impatient, but do you have any idea how long the shipping might take? I'm extremely grateful, it'd just be nice to have an indication when it might be here :) Thanks again XFX/Bosco!

I believe cjloki got his today so I'm guessing we all should start getting them soon. ;)

Wow that WAS fast, I wasn't actually expecting it that fast. It is a gorgeous psu and I can't wait to get working on this ASAP!

Wanted to thank sponsor XFX, Bosco and OCC as a whole (THANKS!)

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1521.JPG

Edited by Ceej

*whistles* That looks really sweet. :thumbsup: Have fun with re-wire routing. I hate that chore after the first half hour, my perfectionism wont let me stop but i spend forever on it.

me too, just waiting on the optical drive and the hard drive :) Ordered a Sony DVD-RW combo for $18 and a WD Caviar Blue 500gb for $40

Edited by Ceej

Mine just showed up....:)

I gotta hand it to xfx the package is very well shipped, double walled cardboard and seal taped...says Do Not Accept is Seal is Broken...very nice.

I would like to thank all involved with making such a great forum and contest Available...Bosco of OCC and XFX thank you very much

Mine showed up today as well. Very nice packaging, looks like they improved it since some other reviews have happened. PIcs will have to wait since I'm letting a friend at work borrow it while he RMAs his OCZ PSU ;)

Thanks OCC and XFX for a great contest and prize!