2011: Official Post your ride!

neddamttocs

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha way to copy my post l33t! :) Paint's in great shape on that car, but I wanna see this Miata I've hearing about!!! :)

Well since the kitty approval is the new OCC standard, I figured I'd also have my car kitty approved! :whistling::withstupid::cheers:

Haha way to copy my post l33t! :) Paint's in great shape on that car, but I wanna see this Miata I've hearing about!!! :)

Soon enough. :lol: The roll bar and the seats are going to take a while to get in properly. I had to buy an 18" drill bit today just to start getting the roll bar in. :lol:

The in-progress pics will be in the build thread...when it's finally up to Waco Spec I'll post up in this thread (or the 2012 version if it gets stickied). :D

hmm thought we had a car thread I had already posted on! But I don't mind posting on another! xD

Car (forgive original 20 year old paint)

GinasCameraPhotos1535.jpg

GinasCameraPhotos1539.jpg

DSC_1452.jpg

DSC_1489.jpg

before coilovers (but pic I like)

DSCN2362.jpg

1986 VFR 750 Interceptor

cellphonepics3-26-12237.jpg

both are girl and puppy approved! ;)

Picture025-2.jpg

DSC_1489.jpg

Now that is very nice !! :thumbsup: Onion it looks like you should take some tips from NerdGoneWild when it comes to car style coz he's got your Mustang easily beaten on looks :P

Now that is very nice !! :thumbsup: Onion it looks like you should take some tips from NerdGoneWild when it comes to car style coz he's got your Mustang easily beaten on looks :P

Lol, and I am sure my Z is fast xD

dyno @ 395rwhp

^^

I hate Nissan 240s lol they look terrible. Datsun 240s were a lot better.

Lol, and I am sure my Z is fast xD

dyno @ 395rwhp

^^

That's a fast Z. How much torque? What has been done to it? 1/4 ET? Naturally aspirated? Boosted mustangs can do 400 pretty easily. :whistling: Not to mention the mountains of torque, especially with the steeda torque cams.

That's a fast Z. How much torque? What has been done to it? 1/4 ET? Naturally aspirated? Boosted mustangs can do 400 pretty easily. :whistling: Not to mention the mountains of torque, especially with the steeda torque cams.

its stock twin turbos at 13psi. Ran 12.7 on street tires. I daily drive it so keep boost pretty low. Yeah I have a lot of mustang friends, they are awesome since its cheap to get power from them, but handling and traction are too crappy for my tastes. I especially like how the new 5.0 runs mid 12's stock, but like i said, I like a car that can handle twisties, straight line, and are nicer looking! :P

and just bolt on mods (stage 6 - 3" exhaust, UR pulleys, chip, intake, RPS max street clutch and flywheel, full suspension, brembo brake kit, and mostly reliability mods like radiator, nismo thermostat, upgraded SS lines) I stopped modding it few years back when fiance was getting upset with my spending :(

Edited by NerdGoneWild