Will Noctua D-14 fit in my case and over my Ram?

feetfats

You can see my specs in my signature.

I'm wondering if the big a$$ Noctua coolers would work in my system?

My corsair Dominator ram is pretty huge.

I cannot OC at all because when even at stock clocks she will get too hot in a stress test of 10 mins.

Looks like your good to go :thumbsup: Looks like you will even have room for the side panel fan!

dh14.png

LOL, that thing is Effin HUGE!!!!!

My case is already crammed full. 4 hardrives a sound card and 2 4870s. She already weighs a ton. I will need to get pretty crafty to jam that sucker in there lol.

Edited by feetfats

Yes the d14 is big and kicks butt i had a giant fan mounted to my stacker case when i got the d14, but since it's so big i had to take it out lol now boinker has my big fan in his case and it made his case look better :)

I think feetfats was originally enquiring about his dominator ram which has the extra heat sink fins on top. Does the D14 side fan have enough clearance because it's hard to tell from the photograph?

... and SpeedwayNative somebody's nicked a stick of ram! ;):lol:

I think feetfats was originally enquiring about his dominator ram which has the extra heat sink fins on top. Does the D14 side fan have enough clearance because it's hard to tell from the photograph?

Ya, this ram is really tall

maybe I can move the fan to the other side?

Just a pic I found on the internet ;) I didn't even notice that there was only 3 sticks of RAM, maybe a 32bit OS, who knows!

Ya, this ram is really tall

maybe I can move the fan to the other side?

I have never used the DH-14. But, I would thing that flipping the whole unit around having the fans pull cool air through the fins would work better! Looks like if you instlled it like that you would have the room for your RAM ;)