My Sister is Stealing my Friends.

F13Bubba

I had my cousin live with me for a few weeks during the summer (She's 2 years younger than me, and she wanted to get out of her house for some of the summer). I hadn't had any friends over in about a month, and during those 3 weeks, I had more friends come over than I had in the 8 months I had been living in my apartment.

When I asked one of my best friends about it he said "Dude, I can't lie. I want to get with your cousin."

I would be a little suspicious about your sister lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't your true friends.

This. I've had this happen to me in the past and to shorten - I don't give two crap about them anymore.

Or they could just be horny dudes o.o

Edited by nikola19283

This. I've had this happen to me in the past and to shorten - I don't give two crap about them anymore.

Or they could just be horny dudes o.o

This. Emphasis on the latter.

If she is genuinely "stealing" your friends, report it to the police. It's against the law to steal things in most countries, so if you report it to the authorities, I am almost certain you will have a good case against her to absolutely pwn her.

However, real friends can be reverse-pickpocketed, so give that a shot.

If she is genuinely "stealing" your friends, report it to the police. It's against the law to steal things in most countries, so if you report it to the authorities, I am almost certain you will have a good case against her to absolutely pwn her.

However, real friends can be reverse-pickpocketed, so give that a shot.

THEY TOOK OUR FREIIIIIIDNS