Any Gran Turismo Fans?

usaweapon777

It is annoying with the license tests that when you fail you have to exit, then restart it back from the license menu and the game has that unnecessarily long load time. I could NOT stand that! The old GT's would have hard license tests too but you could retry them swiftly!

Also I can't stand when sometimes the AI will hit YOU and YOU will get a speed penalty, these are two really annoying bugs that should be fixed before I'd ever play the game. I certainly never'd buy it like it is.

try a 60 lap endurance race

Haha yea I just did that one. At first I wanted to drive a similar car to keep the race even but I didn't have that much time on my hands so there came the formula gran turismo..... lol won by lapping the guy in 2nd 19 times by the end of it.. :rolleyes:

It is annoying with the license tests that when you fail you have to exit, then restart it back from the license menu and the game has that unnecessarily long load time. I could NOT stand that! The old GT's would have hard license tests too but you could retry them swiftly!

Also I can't stand when sometimes the AI will hit YOU and YOU will get a speed penalty, these are two really annoying bugs that should be fixed before I'd ever play the game. I certainly never'd buy it like it is.

??? The licence tests are very difficult for gold just like they've always been. I don't know what you mean though my having to exit each time ? If I don't get gold in a race i just hit the restart button and instantly get put back to the start of the test. Also the load times aren't too bad if you do the optional hdd install.

Edited by usaweapon777

??? The licence tests are very difficult for gold just like they've always been. I don't know what you mean though my having to exit each time ? If I don't get gold in a race i just hit the restart button and instantly get put back to the start of the test. Also the load times aren't too bad if you do the optional hdd install.

Maybe it was the challenges then, I haven't played the game in a while. Next time I do I'll see if I can find that quirk again.

Haha yea I just did that one. At first I wanted to drive a similar car to keep the race even but I didn't have that much time on my hands so there came the formula gran turismo..... lol won by lapping the guy in 2nd 19 times by the end of it.. :rolleyes:

I done some endurance races in forza 2 once. There was one at laguna seca where the difficulty I had it set on and the car I was using meant that I was fighting for the lead for the entire race. I won though probably because of my pitting strategy. I new I'd have to pit once during the race so I did it half way through whereas the AI drivers chose to do it 3/4 of the way through. There was another endurance race where I decided to not pit at all to try and wear my tires out completely. When my tires were about 90% gone and I was about 20/25 laps through my car stopped moving, possibly from lack of fuel because it mentioned that I had fuel on the settings I had it on but it doesn't tell me how much.