Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

The quotes confused me too, for the record. Generally they're used when using a word improperly or when someone else did. Quoting "said" just made it confusing. :lol:

"I" "make" "up" "my" "own' "rules", "because" "I" "can".

Yes, the grammar police have caught me again. :bow:

Edited by AZNguyen

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done driving six consecutive hours up to my school. It wouldn't have been so bad if my mom wasn't backseat driving or nagging for those six hours.

Just got done driving six consecutive hours up to my school. It wouldn't have been so bad if my mom wasn't backseat driving or nagging for those six hours.

Perhaps if you drove like someone who wasn't a maniac she'd quiet down. :lol:

I peaked at 80, speed limit was 70, no cops, radar detector, and empty roads. I was at the speed limit for at least five of those six hours. My grandma literally drives faster.

I peaked at 80, speed limit was 70, no cops, radar detector, and empty roads. I was at the speed limit for at least five of those six hours. My grandma literally drives faster.

:lol: My grandma drives a Corvette and doesn't care about getting speeding tickets. She also knows how to drive fast in turns.

Riding with her is TERRIFYING but fun as hell. :lol:

:lol: My grandma drives a Corvette and doesn't care about getting speeding tickets. She also knows how to drive fast in turns.

Riding with her is TERRIFYING but fun as hell. :lol:

Mine drives like that too lol. And she went skydiving last year lmao.

This is how i want to be when i get old... I wont have time to drive slow, ill want to drive every where fast because i wont have much time left to live lolol.

I am at my little sisters open day today and its down right disheartening listening to the teacher "teach" about Australia.

Was describing the meaning of the flag and messed up every single part. The union jack became England's flag, the southern cross suddenly only became visible from Australia, the star signifying the federation of Australia was suddenly in the sky and only visible from Australia. The blue represented the sky and water it was damn hard to be quite through this :pfp:

So I got done with a full day orientation. Pretty tiring, but pretty awesome. I can't wait to go to college. High school is a load of ..

So I got done with a full day orientation. Pretty tiring, but pretty awesome. I can't wait to go to college. High school is a load of ..

I hope you aren't expecting college to be any different. :lol: