Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

I'm in US History class currently. I'm supposed to study flash cards. There's a faggot next to me asking for photos. Fun times OCC

I ended up with a 96 in my US history class, with a 98 on the final. I didn't study, and classes were out for 2 weeks before I took my final.

Ask me anything. Bet I'll have forgotten it XD

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Math class again -___- fortunately i got my iphone 4 to helps me finish this 8h of class day XD anyways this topic has beenmcreated so weshould not be bored so lets talk about something like witch movie do you all prefer ?

A lot of friends have recommended The Fountain, so it must be good!

One of my favorite movies is American Psycho. I just love its expose on the wealthy elite, what you can accomplish with enough money, and the fragility of the human mind under pressure. Definitely worth checking out if you want to see someone's head split open with an axe.

One of my favorite movies is American Psycho. I just love its expose on the wealthy elite, what you can accomplish with enough money, and the fragility of the human mind under pressure. Definitely worth checking out if you want to see someone's head split open with an axe.

I'll admit, if you like "The Fountain", you'll love it. If you don't, you'll hate it.

You like Huey Lewis and the news? :evilgrin:

I'll admit, if you like "The Fountain", you'll love it. If you don't, you'll hate it.

You like Huey Lewis and the news? :evilgrin:

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Possibly the single most amazing scene ever.

This is quite possible the greatest procrastination tool I have ever seen. It's supposed to simulate genetic mutation and evolution or something, but it's really just a black hole for time. I have at times started watching this and then suddenly it's several hours later.

Possibly the single most amazing scene ever.

I think the whole movie is amazing for scenes like this. I can say I haven't seen a movie that I could rewatch like this since American Psycho...I just love how Bateman critiques albums while murdering people lol

I like the part where he drops the chainsaw down a staircase to get that girl who tried to run away.... i nearly died from laughing!