Best tasting thing you ever ate.

SpeedCrazy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems moms just tend to be the best at making lasagna. My mom's lasagna is awesome as well, I could eat it for almost every meal.

Ah yes, lasagna, gotta be in the top 5. :thumbsup:

This is impossible to narrow down...really....

I'm a southern girl so....pinto beans, mustard greens (from the garden), and cornbread is a fave. Bang bang shrimp from Bonefish Grill.....She crap soup from Bonefish....Crab burgers and a Pina colada from Cheeseburger in paradise...Calamari from Key West grill....Pasta Millano from Macaroni Grill....Sushi from Peter's in Brentwood TN....dinner at P.F. Changs....Shepards Pie at Irish Times....

I'm pregnant and hungry...shut up.

This is impossible to narrow down...really....

I'm a southern girl so....pinto beans, mustard greens (from the garden), and cornbread is a fave. Bang bang shrimp from Bonefish Grill.....She crap soup from Bonefish....Crab burgers and a Pina colada from Cheeseburger in paradise...Calamari from Key West grill....Pasta Millano from Macaroni Grill....Sushi from Peter's in Brentwood TN....dinner at P.F. Changs....Shepards Pie at Irish Times....

I'm pregnant and hungry...shut up.

Lawl.

At the top of the world restaurant at the Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas. CHATEAUBRIAND, Steamed Veggies, Garlic mashed potatoes, Lobster bisque and for desert a replica stratosphere tower made of chocolate and mousse.

One night while my wife was out of town, I made the best rib-eye ever. I used up a couple different bags of charcoal I had left that resulted in a mix of hardwood lump and some Kingsford briquettes while also using soaked cherry wood chips. The steak was seasoned with just salt and pepper. I haven't been able to recreate that tender and flavorful steak yet. The steak were just USDA Choice, but it did have some very nice marbling.