i think my e6850 is a dud

bishop245

For about a week now i have tried everything i can think of to get past 3.6 stable via occt, but no matter what i bsod.

current settings that crashed

FSB- 1650

multi- 9

mem- 1000 borrowed boinkers redline and forgot the factory timings but my board sets it to 800 not 1066 i think it is

timings set to optimal tcl - 5 trcd - 7 trp - 7 tras - 23

core voltage - 1.425

fsb voltage - 1.35

mem voltage - 2.050

nforce spp voltage - 1.4

nf200 voltage - 1.25

not sure what the ldt freq is for but havent messed with it

this is on an Recertified: EVGA 123-YW-E175-RX that i bought off newegg after my gigabyte wouldnt boot anymore after power problems at my house

so specs are:

mobo EVGA 123-YW-E175-RX

proc intel e6850

mem mushkin redline

vid evga gtx275

power corsair 950w

any ideas where i am going wrong beside have the mobo set to auto on mem timings lol

edit forgot temps its 18C at my desk right now and the proc is nice and chilly at about 30C full load at 3.6

bad part about that is he got his beginning knowledge from me hehe and hes to busy trying to get his raid 5 back in action after 3 hours of rebuilding it it failed again so maybe i should do his raid and he smoke my system then i got to my day job boss aka his dad and say i need a loan for new puter boink boink burnt mine up lol

bad part about that is he got his beginning knowledge from me hehe and hes to busy trying to get his raid 5 back in action after 3 hours of rebuilding it it failed again so maybe i should do his raid and he smoke my system then i got to my day job boss aka his dad and say i need a loan for new puter boink boink burnt mine up lol

rofl.gif @ that. I think we should cause my computer needs some serious diagnostics over here in The DEL. LOL.

There could be a number of things throwing my raid off. good news is it rebuilds and restores itself everytime without fail with the new driver and sata cables. I think that may have fixed it but as I have stated 5-10 times refereing to the same crap "time will tell".

Bishop I think we should, Im about to push my down the driveway, given I have no stairs(see sig), and bishop is about to perposly set a fire between the North bridge and the upper power mosfets and campacitors. Maybe swaping paint for a few days isnt such a bad idea. I think I'll trade the headach.

Well I made it to 3.45GHZ and still trying to get past there. Its not looking good as it wants to be fed voltage this early on.

We shall see where I end up stabled out. I think Ill give it till the weekend and I should have it maxed out or fried...

Progress report then I'm calling it a night:

CPU final speed: 3.600ghz

Rated FSB 1600

Bus speed 400

Multi X9

dram 1066 5-5-5-12 2t @ 2.100v (unlinked)

V core 1.430 (as per bios, I think this board has alot of bleed to it)

Spp voltage (northbridge) 1.450v

FSB voltage 1.30v

NF200 1.30v

BSOD at about 30 minutes so Im close at least. BTW Bishop I put your fan in that you have neglected to install. Got me 4c cooler then it was. :P