Gaming Fuel

dario_92

Unfortunately it's only sold in South Australia! Man they would make a killing if they actually started selling it in other states let alone other countries.

would love to try this man :blink:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think only people who live in South Australia can appreciate this but my fuel is Farmer's Union Iced Coffee :biggrin: IT IS SIMPLY THE BEST. If you dont know about it check out their site.

Apparently SA is the only state in Australia which doesn't have coke as the number 1 drunk drink because this ice coffee is drunk more than coke here! :lol:

That . is awesome! Visited family down in Adelaide in '07, I nearly lived off of that and ginger beer. Nothing in America even comes close.

Rip It energy drinks are my favorite. They're cheap and have plenty of energy. Otherwise, lots and lots of Mountain Dew. I don't ever eat, as all I have to use is a laptop and can't stand getting the keys and touchpad all greasy.

Half frozen bottle of water and a some beef jerky or baby carrots. I drink coffee all day so I need to stay away from caffiene late at night. I have no problem staying up all night if the gaming is going good though.

Nothing in America even comes close.

Maybe but i a particularly fond of our Iron Bru (if any one besides dario knows what that is i will be surprised.)

The best drink in the world.(the best drink is double hazelnut cappuccino with plenty of chocolate powder on top)

Maybe but i a particularly fond of our Iron Bru (if any one besides dario knows what that is i will be surprised.)

The best drink in the world.(the best drink is double hazelnut cappuccino with plenty of chocolate powder on top)

this is my favourite drink :rofl: i also like mountain dew code red but i cant get it in the UK apart from 1 shop in Glasgow that sells them for £1.50 a can :vmad: