PC Leaked, Wont Go into Post

Born2rade

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same with me. I find it is always funny when someone else's components break. It is also easy to recommend purchasing components when its not your money. And easy to give advise when you don't have to do it.

Yea, it isn't very funny when someone's components break :dunno:

I take it you didn't read the quote I was laughing at, did you? If you read that, not knowing it's about watercooling, it's funny...

Clearly he did not understand what you were saying ;)

Have you tried hose clamps? I never trusted those quick connect fittings.

I have 2 Koolance quick disconnect fittings in my loop, makes it very easy to close part of the loop off and drain it! I have yet to have a leak in either fitting :evilgrin:

Edited by SpeedwayNative

I'm not sure what kind of tubing versus the connector and clamp he is using so I am curious to see what is being used here. As far as a tubing popping out I would rather break said component im pulling against before the tube ejects from the barb. What kind of tubing are you using by chance and what Barb/connector fitting are you using.

BTW: we have all never even seen your rig. POST PICS PLEASE>

oh haha guys, you are all funny :).

My Comp is ok i think atm. I'm going to buy Barbs and i just bought Really good clamps. Was going to go with 1/16th tubing with 1/2 barbs. not sure which barbs to get atm....

Going with tygon tubing i guess.

Well i will show you guys pics when i finished the repairs lol.

Well Today is my Birthday and well behold my tube came out and starting squirting out everywhere. i dryed everything, :whoa:

he..he :lol: if we did not know what you where talking about.....we would think that you just found your "special purpose" :lol::woo:

It's funny when people give advise and the problem was solved already too.

Hey these americans don't watch AFV!

Sorry the last time I watched AFV was when I was a kid and Bob Saget was the host. Then afterwards uncle joey (Dave Coulier) hosted AFP :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing the pics after everything is fixed :thumbsup:

Edited by SpeedwayNative

It will be a week or so before i get the LC pics up but i can take a picture of my PC with the Megahalems in it 2morro smile.gif.

Btw my tubes are are not squirting anymore cheers.gif

Definitely post up the pics!! And it's good to keep your squirting down to a minimum... :D