The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

For me it was The Book of Love quest where you go to Ivarstead first. I hadn't been there on my current character so I started walking. Exited Riften via the south gate.. and the whole time until I talked to Fastred, the girl, the quest marker said I needed to leave Riften via the north gate.

For me it's been about 20 different quests and the latest of which was when I went to eat a priest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.7 Beta Update Now on Steam.

Update 1.7 (all platforms unless specified

BUG FIXES

General memory and stability optimizations

Fixed crash related to new water shaders

Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings

Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)

Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards

Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)

Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)

Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)

Usual amount of fixes... except this one: "Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards." Preparations for Dawnguard on the PC maybe?

I noticed a funny bug in Riften, if you jump backwards onto the one of the benches in the first chamber you enter (in the castle) you do a hoversome animation as if you were falling haha.

When does Dawnguard release for PC?

No date, but hopefully soon since the 30 day exclusive window for the Xbox 360 is expiring on Thursday. Released for the 360 on June 26th, so I figure we'll know more on July 26th.

• 2 weeks later...