The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Hey... who do u talk to to buy the house... I remember getting the offer not to far in but now I can't find no stinking person to talk to.

Just wandering too... Which story did you guys decide to believe, was the woman really a noble woman or on the run from justice, form "In My Time of Need" quest. I went ahead and killed them sense my character is female and I thought she would sympathize with her.

I killed all of them. I thought it might be a challenge: 6 trained assassins against one barely armed player. Wasn't even close: I destroyed them.

You know my biggest complaint with all these damn Skyrim threads...

there isn't one saying, "Hey Skyrim for $34 on Steam, buy now!"

Steam, you let me down this Black Friday ...you let me down! If I can buy Batman: Arkham City for $8 on Amazon and see a bunch of other tempting deals and not see one thing I want from you I am going to have to stop pimping you out as the place to be for deals :whistling:

psssssssst, I'll love you again if you sell Skyrim for less than $40 ...jus' saying, throwing that out there

You know my biggest complaint with all these damn Skyrim threads...

there isn't one saying, "Hey Skyrim for $34 on Steam, buy now!"

Steam, you let me down this Black Friday ...you let me down! If I can buy Batman: Arkham City for $8 on Amazon and see a bunch of other tempting deals and not see one thing I want from you I am going to have to stop pimping you out as the place to be for deals :whistling:

psssssssst, I'll love you again if you sell Skyrim for less than $40 ...jus' saying, throwing that out there

okay not cool. I read until "Hey Skyrim for $34 on Steam, buy now!" , thought you mean't there actually was a sale , jumped over to steam frantically , freaked out , came back here. Read the rest of your post and figured it all out. :mfp:

haha but I agree, Steam let me down on the last sale.

okay not cool. I read until "Hey Skyrim for $34 on Steam, buy now!" , thought you mean't there actually was a sale , jumped over to steam frantically , freaked out , came back here. Read the rest of your post and figured it all out. :mfp:

Guys the game's been out for what, 3 weeks now? :P

And we've got 58 pages in this thread and 9,000 other threads on this one game. Believe me, the price is well worth it. In fact, I'd say it's the rare exception where the game is probably worth more than the time you'll get out of it.

And we've got 58 pages in this thread and 9,000 other threads on this one game. Believe me, the price is well worth it. In fact, I'd say it's the rare exception where the game is probably worth more than the time you'll get out of it.

I've had the game since launch, but due to school work, I haven't had much time to play it. Somehow I'm to nearly 34 hours though, which isn't as crazy as the 100+ some people have, but even still, at ~34 hours that is a ton of game. I mean, you can finish an entire campaign in Mass Effect 1 or 2 in about 30 hours.. I've only touched 3 quests of the main campaign in Skyrim. :lol:

I have to agree, I seldom pay full price for a game. There are a lot of great F2P games out now and games tend to move into bargain sales pretty quick. This means I recommend to most people to wait for the game price to drop and patches to come out. Skyrim however changes all that. GO BUY IT NOW!!!!! Seriously one of the best games ever and for sure the best of this year! thumbsup3.gif

It pisses me off that I'm a StormCloak supporter an yet there are still Legion members that can't be killed, as if THIS far into the game I'm going to be doing any legion quests!?

That's what replay is for cheers.gif

Now if any of you mugs bought the strategy book from STEAM send me a note, I want to see the lore section.

:rofl:

Good stuff :)

Ya well Oblivion also had a LOT of hype and I was completely bored to tears with that. It's not a question of whether or not Skyrim is a good game because obviously it is - and obviously Oblivion was a great game too. It is a question of whether or not it fits in my playstyle. :)

See where I am going now? Just because a game is in legendary status doesn't mean it appeals to everyone. No one can argue Zelda's and Mario's success but I'm sure plenty of people don't like either one. I want to give this game a try but if for some reason it isn't my thing I won't feel as bad if I buy it on sale.

I've had the game since launch, but due to school work, I haven't had much time to play it. Somehow I'm to nearly 34 hours though, which isn't as crazy as the 100+ some people have, but even still, at ~34 hours that is a ton of game. I mean, you can finish an entire campaign in Mass Effect 1 or 2 in about 30 hours.. I've only touched 3 quests of the main campaign in Skyrim. :lol:

I am in the same boat... I have almost as much time as you do into the game, but still haven't played that much it feels like...