The $10,000 Newegg Shopping Spree Holiday Sweepstakes

El_Capitan

Yup, it's a problem Newegg seems to be having, I have to check frequently to catch who won.

I think you may need to update the link in your first post. If I click on that it sends to to a page that isn't updated but if I get there through newegg it is updated.

I think you may need to update the link in your first post. If I click on that it sends to to a page that isn't updated but if I get there through newegg it is updated.

Absolutely right, the link that is needed is this one:

http://promotions.newegg.com/Sweepstakes/GiftOn/

Which doesn't fully show up in my post but it's just the OP link with everything after /GiftOn/ deleted.

Edited by Deathmineral

Yeah, the problem is that they use a .jpg image now. Why? :dunno:

Updated! I hope someone from OCC won! Don't forget to sign up again for this week!

Also updated the link. Newegg uses a direct link, but I removed static parts of the URL, so you should see the winners updated properly.

Updated! I hope someone from OCC won! Don't forget to sign up again for this week!

Also updated the link. Newegg uses a direct link, but I removed static parts of the URL, so you should see the winners updated properly.

Link doesn't seem to be updated. Tried their homepage link to it and that didn't seem to be updated either so I just did myself again. :lol: