*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah... i've been folding over a month and you take a week to overtake me.

If only i had internet and clients for all my old pentiums/athalons/celerons/powerpcs then i would raise my ppd, by maybe 1k ppd. LOL

just wait till i get my 460 then i will work my way back up. I need to win that newegg contest so bad. :evilgrin:

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Gah... i've been folding over a month and you take a week to overtake me.

If only i had internet and clients for all my old pentiums/athalons/celerons/powerpcs then i would raise my ppd, by maybe 1k ppd. LOL

just wait till i get my 460 then i will work my way back up. I need to win that newegg contest so bad. evilgrin.gif

you could make a killer i7/580 powered folding farm with 10000 big ones

Oh. Yeah i could. Unfortunately half of it would be my dads money, courtesy of that 18 yo rule. :down:

But still, i could upgrade my case and cooling and get 2/3 580s. Which would slaughter a buch of the folding groups scores in no time. :evilgrin: But who am i kidding i doubt we'll win. :cry:

i 2nd that lol i should tell stanford to send me a fkn cheque! ill gladly build machine after machine just to make my scores SMASH .

well i 2nd that!

i will probably buid a new computer every semester, while im a student, and then once im in the career field, i will build more frequently, untill stuff like marage and kids, i will slowly sell them off until i have one machine, with a 25 core cpu, gtx 980 8 way sli and a run of the mill 50 tb ssd, o and a playstation 9 even though all the kids are playing on the ps10's,

lol the future makes me laugh