Guild Wars 1

WhenKittensATK

Finally got a Discord/SS hero team build up and running. Zooming through all the zones that used to give me such a hard time on the old 3 hero/henchmen system (You can run a party with all heroes now).

Yea, this team will get you through a lot of the game nowadays where before it used to give you some much trouble. Adding hero's changed the game big time and extended the life of GW. Still a great game.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, this team will get you through a lot of the game nowadays where before it used to give you some much trouble. Adding hero's changed the game big time and extended the life of GW. Still a great game.

I've actually gotten extremely bored. My titles don't show it [30/50 HoM], but idk.. I feel like I've done everything. I only play for holidays and the newer Winds of Change content.

Can't wait for GW2 though :happy:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Started playing again. Running this 7 Hero Discordway team. It works pretty well.

Been doing Kurzick quests. Tamed the Black Moa and dedicated that, so up to 17/50 HoM points. Trying to gather sapphires, rubies, and amber chunks to make the Vabbian and Elite Kurzick armors.

Received 2x miniature Shrio and 1x King Adelbern from presents. So hopefully these will help pay for some of those crafting mats. Progress is slow, but at least I'm not restricted to any deadlines (can still gain points after GW2 release).

Edited by AZNguyen

Just got to 20/50 HoM points, only took 189 hours :( That's like playing 5 hours a day for 38 days. Had no clue what I was doing the entire time haha.

Amber chunks seem to be rare to find someone selling them now. If I stand down and farmed my last 43 amber chunks it would take like 18 hours. Earning ~600 rep every 3 minutes haha. I wonder if there is a better return than that. The loot dropped doesn't make it worth while either.

204 hours @ 26/50 HoM :D Stopping at 30, since you only gain titles afterwards.

I guess I'll finish off War of Kryta for another Oppressor weapon. Close to making a Destroyer weapon. Not sure if I should sell those two or dedicate them. If I dedicate them + buy a Tormented weapon, I'll get two points out of it (28/50).

Then I could buy 2 cheap 60k each elite armors in Prophecies or 2 other cheap elite armors to get one point (29/50).

If I have any gold at the end, I guess I'll buy/farm Cloth of the Brotherhood for EOTN heroes. Then buy/run Black Widow Spider for the last point (30/50).

Edited by AZNguyen

• 2 weeks later...