L4D/L4D2 The Sacrifice/No Mercy (Thursday?!)

nVidia_Freak

You're kidding right? I personally though this finale was extremely easy, all you have to do is keep to two groups and each group takes two generators, starting the first set of generators at the same time, shouldn't even have to kill a tank.

Also, I don't really see what danrik is talking about. So far I haven't really seen anyone dislike it, and personally I think it's pretty darn good. Can't say I'm as excited about it as this guy over on the steam forums but I definitely like it.

By the way, did any of you read the comics? I haven't had a chance yet but I plan to soon.

You havn't seen anyone dislike it and yet you linked directly from the Steam forums? Death, are you seeing things selectively again? :whistling:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had L4D 1 already so this sale was a good excuse to pick up L4D2. It's taking forever to download though. I'd passed on it previously as it looked similar to the first but this is pretty cheap now.

You havn't seen anyone dislike it and yet you linked directly from the Steam forums? Death, are you seeing things selectively again? :whistling:

I think you might be mistaking some of those threads as complaints when really they are just the community telling valve about bugs. As far bugs and glitches go, not really a big deal, you can't expect it to be perfect. Also, that guy I linked to definitely does not hate it. :P

I finished the DLC in L4D1. Haven't played L4D2's version yet, but I think it's average...not better and not worse that any of the previous DLCs. All it is, is an extra campaign.

L4D2's version is the same with better particle and lighting effects, melee weapons and all the special infected, as well as visits from the uncommon common infected, and you play as the original survivors.

Put simply, it's L4D2 with the L4D1 survivors :rolleyes:

Edited by Danrik

There's a lot more to it than "just another campaign". This is to show what exactly happened to bill, even if you don't finish the event with him. It's a piece used to show how the original survivors' story ended, which is show in the comic. I know some people have some kind of phobia of stories with this game but you don't have to take interest in it, it's an optional thing. For people like myself, it's really enjoyable, I personally like the characters here and want to know more about them and what's going on in the world.

Sigh .. Are the servers getting raped that bad or something? because i bought L4D2 but its been downloading at SUCH a slow rate (20kbs :doh: ) i probably wont even be bothered to play it by the time its finished :-/