L4D/L4D2 The Sacrifice/No Mercy (Thursday?!)

nVidia_Freak

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, same..

I was trying to restore it earlier and I had to use the South American server to get it to restore files on my hard drive...

On top of that, it wants to download an additional 3GB of updates.

Rescheduled for Wednesday.

Just played the sacrifice, I personally really like it. As for people that whine about it, you only have a right to whine if you play it on the 360, otherwise it's free, and free isn't something worth whining about.

Also, the current mutation is TAAAAAANNNNNK, which is basically a VS game with 4 tanks at a time and no specials other than tanks and witches, lots of fun. :D

DO NOT PLAY THE NEW DLC ALONE! i found this out the hard way. the finale will slaughter you every time on a difficulty other than easy. even then it took me 2 attempts. It could also be that i've gotten bad at it having not played either L4D in ages. the finale in 2 words "TAAAAAAANK! RAAAAAPE!"

DO NOT PLAY THE NEW DLC ALONE! i found this out the hard way. the finale will slaughter you every time on a difficulty other than easy. even then it took me 2 attempts. It could also be that i've gotten bad at it having not played either L4D in ages. the finale in 2 words "TAAAAAAANK! RAAAAAPE!"

You're kidding right? I personally though this finale was extremely easy, all you have to do is keep to two groups and each group takes two generators, starting the first set of generators at the same time, shouldn't even have to kill a tank.

Also, I don't really see what danrik is talking about. So far I haven't really seen anyone dislike it, and personally I think it's pretty darn good. Can't say I'm as excited about it as this guy over on the steam forums but I definitely like it.

By the way, did any of you read the comics? I haven't had a chance yet but I plan to soon.

Edited by Deathmineral