Minecraft

Flibo

Anyway to get a up to date copy of the server? The one we got doesn't have the rest of my cactus farm :( it took a ton of work that i dont feel like redoing :unsure::yucky: , and i did alot of work elsewhere

. does the server not auto-savel every hour or something

or you could edit it in :>

Anyway to get a up to date copy of the server? The one we got doesn't have the rest of my cactus farm :( it took a ton of work that i dont feel like redoing :unsure::yucky:

or you could edit it in :>

I wish...when my motherboard burst into flames the Windows 7 re-imaging tool managed to mangle the current world at that point (and my backups are every couple days). I put up the most recent backup but it was a couple days out of date. :/

I could give you a ton of cacti if you want to help make up for it. :P

I wish...when my motherboard burst into flames the Windows 7 re-imaging tool managed to mangle the current world at that point (and my backups are every couple days). I put up the most recent backup but it was a couple days out of date. :/

I could give you a ton of cacti if you want to help make up for it. :P

That would be awesome :) maybe some glass and/or cobble :P I don't have much on this save pt

That would be awesome :) maybe some glass and/or cobble :P I don't have much on this save pt

Shoot me a PM the next time you're on and I'll try to hop on and give you some stuff.