Minecraft

Flibo

Slimes? In my Minecraft? It's more likely than you think!

Problem is they are buggy. I used lava to burn them all and they just get smaller, they don't disappear. They can't hurt you when that small but they can push you around.

just curious.... does anyone care that the OP world is up? I can leave it up if you guys want it around, or I can put up a copy of the REAL world for you to DESTROY for fun... else-wise I might just take it down if no one wants to play. Everyone just loves Waco more. :( lol even though we are technically the same server in some way...

Wow you guys have built some incredible things. I took a tour through a bunch of caves/castles/skyscrapers and all that. pretty neat guys. wish i would of joined in beginning instead arriving this late to the party.

Wow you guys have built some incredible things. I took a tour through a bunch of caves/castles/skyscrapers and all that. pretty neat guys. wish i would of joined in beginning instead arriving this late to the party.

I think you're kind of lucky to join it later on, makes you less likely to get stuck in a mob trap.