Minecraft

Flibo

Woah, I show you guys still connected.

By the new server I mean the new server code...I have no idea why it's kicking you guys off. Nothing else really changed unless Java updated or something (but the JRE is pretty reliable so I doubt that's it even if it did update). Ever since this new update rolled out it's been flaky. :/

EDIT: Wow, I can't even log in on the same machine it's running on. WTF happened to the server code?

Edited by Waco

Woah, I show you guys still connected.

By the new server I mean the new server code...I have no idea why it's kicking you guys off. Nothing else really changed unless Java updated or something (but the JRE is pretty reliable so I doubt that's it even if it did update). Ever since this new update rolled out it's been flaky. :/

I'm definitely not in :P Trying to, but failing

I cannot connect at all, i dont care what the software is telling you. :P I hit connect and it immedietly (that means no wait for connection attempts) tells me "connection refused" "internal server problem". I hope notch gets to work on MP quickly.

I cannot connect at all, i dont care what the software is telling you. :P I hit connect and it immedietly (that means no wait for connection attempts) tells me "connection refused" "internal server problem". I hope notch gets to work on MP quickly.

When Waco and I were in the server it was fine, then it showed you had joined and immediately crashed.

It broke again, shortly after cowking joined.

Edited by Deathmineral

Thanks death. But i havent been able to see anything but a loading screen or pigs all day.

EDIT: Now i am getting

Internal Exception: Java.net.Exception: Connection Reset

EDIT2: Sweet i tried again after above and i am on.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

I removed everyone's inventory - I think Llamacraft may have broken player inventories. I have them backed up in case that wasn't the problem.

Let me know if you still can't log in.

EDIT: That's exactly what it was! If you could log in in the past day or two let me know, I can restore your inventories. If you've never been able to log in in the past few days let me know and I'll give you some materials to make up for the lost inventory. I assume Llamacraft bugged them out or something.

Edited by Waco