PNY offering RMA promotion for BFG graphics card customers

slugbug

The full info in the the press release: http://www3.pny.com/NewsEvents/PDFS/PNY_Offering_RMA_Graphics_Card_Promotion_for_BFG_Tech_Customers.pdf

Starting today, PNY will be offering up to a 25% discount on a selection of PNY GeForce graphics cards,

valid only to existing BFG Tech graphics card owners. Consumers can choose to send in either a

functioning or non-functioning graphics card in exchange for the discount. Discounts are off of MSRP

pricing and are only attainable via PNY.com. This program is available for a limited time and will only

be in effect until October 31, 2010.

Consumers can visit PNY.com or call PNY Technical Support at 1-888-316-1193 to find out more about

this program and for instructions on sending in their old card and how to claim their discounted card.

Additionally, all graphics card users taking advantage of this program will receive a bonus copy of the

acclaimed PC game “Just Cause

® 2” from Square Enix, via an online download redemption code, valued

at $49.99 MSRP.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is great but sadly BFG is taking cards sent in for warranty and not returning them wtf is up with that :angry:

I know of 5 people including me that have lost cards now, its total bullshit......................................

Pardon my language.

Well this is great but sadly BFG is taking cards sent in for warranty and not returning them wtf is up with that :angry:

I know of 5 people including me that have lost cards now, its total bull crap......................................

Pardon my language.

Well, I guess its good I didn't send in my 8800GTX then. I'd be pretty pissed if I didn't get it back, even if its still broken. You paid big money for it so you should get it back even unrepaired.

@slugbug, I'll shoot PNY an email tomorrow and see what they say. Hopefully I can get something decent out of it.

I know of 5 people including me that have lost cards now, its total bull crap......................................

Pardon my language.

My dad suggested a class action lawsuit, when I told him about the warranties not being honored. I'm pretty sure them not sending back cards is 15 shades of illegal.