Metro 2033 Game Code

SpeedCrazy

Aww I missed it?

I posted that I wanted a code a week ago...

*sob*

:cry:

Well I was the second person to post in this thread which apparently means nothing. :P

Congrats ShallowBay!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was the second person to post in this thread which apparently means nothing. :P

Congrats ShallowBay!

sorry i commented earlier that i didnt want to be included in this because ive won too many of them. go ahead and give it to someone else if you want

thanks anyways

Edited by ShallowBay

sorry i commented earlier that i didnt want to be included in this because ive won too many of them. go ahead and give it to someone else if you want

thanks anyways

I was joking dude, relax. You've gotten like what, two games through us? Three with Metro? Thats not too many at all, if you had won maybe 50 games then possibly, but not 2 or 3. :lol: Go ahead and enjoy the game, I've heard its pretty good and a great thriller.

If you really don't want it you could always ask for the code and have another contest yourself. :lol:

We can just keep this metro code floating around with a series of contests.

Nah Shallow take it! You earned it fair and square man! We put it up to the contest and you won it anyway so ;) Go for it

I was joking dude, relax. You've gotten like what, two games through us? Three with Metro? Thats not too many at all, if you had won maybe 50 games then possibly, but not 2 or 3. :lol: Go ahead and enjoy the game, I've heard its pretty good and a great thriller.

lol i wasnt referring to you, more at Clay. i just happened to reply to yours so your quote was there.

If we're going again, I'll put my name in the hat too. But, Shallow, don't feel bad about taking this if you want to. Really, you haven't gotten that much.

I'm in for that Shallow

I agree with both of these guys. Not only were you the first to claim the code, but then you also won it legitimately too. Who cares if you claim for 2 or 3 offers at getting a free game? At the end of the day, free is free, who wouldn't snap at that? I've posted in as many free offer threads if not more than you :P I'm a sucker for free!

Forget about what Clay said. The offer was there without restriction so heck. Take it! :thumbsup: