Metro 2033 Game Code

SpeedCrazy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a code which I don't need. Actually I can't download the game in Iran.

Download speed is terrible here.

I will give the code to the next poster. I think it's fair, isn't it?

DIBS!

I no longer need the game code, however, it seems like you're the recipient of all the "who wants a free game" threads here, which I think is a bit greedy, if not a little rude. Have you even played all the games you've received? Give other people a chance.

Well if it doesn't go to Shallow, I could help contribute with a WoW game key despite the free trial online anyway Clay :dunno: I suppose the taker can seek the satisfaction of it being on paper rather than just an online code?

I know I tend to frequent this type of thread a lot too :erm:

Maybe my method of selection is not fair. Let's change it.

Let's have 9 more posts and I will give the code to one of them who will be chosen randomly(That's ten including ShallowBay).

Is it ok? Now there is chance for others :thumbsup:

Let's have 9 more posts and I will give the code to one of them who will be chosen randomly(That's ten including ShallowBay).

I think that's definitely more fair. I wasn't trying to belittle your method tough, it just seems like certain people are just constantly refreshing OCC looking for posts of that nature, and I keep on seeing the same names over and over. I definitely think your new method of randomly choosing based on the first ten replies is more fair and should be used by other people in the future.

In any case, thank you for giving back to the community :cheers:

Yeah I'm happy with this :thumbsup:

I no longer need the game code, however, it seems like you're the recipient of all the "who wants a free game" threads here, which I think is a bit greedy, if not a little rude. Have you even played all the games you've received? Give other people a chance.

i have gotten 2 the entire time ive been here and missed countless others.i gave plenty of chance for other people to receive these , im multiple days late in this thread.. Yes i have played the other ones i have received. which was half life 2 and elder scrolls. I have also been preparing to give a few games away here, but now if i do it it looks like its because you just said that.

(dont even count me in this give away, just so i dont be known as greedy)

Edited by ShallowBay