Rate my final build!

DrafonGire

1200 monitors also have normally a slower response time like 5ms unlike some 1080 monitors (like mine) that have a 2ms response time which make it seem smoother.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1200 monitors also have normally a slower response time like 5ms unlike some 1080 monitors (like mine) that have a 2ms response time which make it seem smoother.

Or it could be that you're noticing the added framerate of having 1080 instead of 1200 :rolleyes:

Can you even still get a monitor that is 1920x1200 anymore? Future Shop (Canadian version of Best Buy) only sells 1920x1080 monitors

They're hard to find and usually not found in walk in stores because they wanna push the new 16:9 trend. I really wish all 16:10 monitors would flood the market again

Or it could be that you're noticing the added framerate of having 1080 instead of 1200 :rolleyes:

On either res , my 5970 dominates :woot:

But going from 1080 to 1200 is not many frames more .

On either res , my 5970 dominates :woot:

But going from 1080 to 1200 is not many frames more .

You mean less and that's what I'm sayin you dont sacrifice much performance but those extra pixels are great.

You mean less and that's what I'm sayin you dont sacrifice much performance but those extra pixels are great.

Exactly, especially with the OP's choice of video card. If/when he upgrades to SLI performance loss will be for sure in the realm of "unnoticeable."