Batman: Arkham City

bp9801

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played a little bit of the game earlier today but my game started crashing at the loading screen quite early in the game. If I start a new game it works fine but there's no proof that it wont reappear considering that there are other people experiencing the same problem. There's obviously the issues with DX11 as well as the game being just badly optimized all around. In addition the PC version was delayed a whole lot so overall sloppy job on Arkham City. I'm glad I didn't pay for this waste of HDD space.

So far the game only crashes for me on Game for windows crap.. otherwise its nice .. and I am happy with the purchase..

There is a 64 bit version? How can you download or from where can you download if you did not buy the game from steam??

How are you guys liking the game?

DX11 still sucks. So I have refused to go any further. I think this may be a lost cause. The new nvidia beta drivers don't even mention the game as part of the fixes. They patched it once but it didn't really fix much although the frame rates are better but still it slows down to often.

And before I get "play it on lower settings or change to DX9" let me just say I could have played it a month earlier on PS3 with crappier graphics. I waited for PC because of the graphics.

Edited by InCrYsIs

DX11 still sucks. So I have refused to go any further. I think this may be a lost cause. The new nvidia beta drivers don't even mention the game as part of the fixes. They patched it once but it didn't really fix much although the frame rates are better but still it slows down to often.

And before I get "play it on lower settings or change to DX9" let me just say I could have played it a month earlier on PS3 with crappier graphics. I waited for PC because of the graphics.

You know the PC graphics are still better than PS3 at DX9?

You're denying yourself one of the best games this year because "oh no the eyecandy doesn't work."

I'm sorry to be harsh, but do you realise how whiny and pathetic that sounds? Enthusiast or not, preventing yourself from having fun because of aesthetics is completely and utterly daft.

I agree with Danrik.. I have been playing on DX9 ...

I bought the game through gamestop.. so for the life I can't figure out how to download the patch :P

Apart from that, the game runs fine.. Love it so far.. Can't wait for the next game if it was a hint during VGA last weekend.. It looks nice still better than the consoles..