Batman: Arkham City

bp9801

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just buy it on a console...

I hate this whole PC vs Console gamers, its really kinda stupid. I am a gamer, period, regardless of platform. I personally plan on getting this for the 360...

You think that's stupid, whereas I think it's stupid to settle for a lesser version just to play it a month sooner. Sorry, but if you played the PC version with Full PhysX, you cannot tell me it's not vastly superior to the PS3 and 360 versions. I'd rather wait the month.

Delay shmelay...I'm only 79% done with AA, lol.

:lol: Only. I think I'm around 85 or 90%, just have some Riddler challenges left.

Are you guys talking about your percentage complete toward the "Perfect Knight" achievement (which means all the challenge rooms and achievements) or just the main campaign?

I completed the game, got all Riddler challenges and solved "the great mystery", but I only have 37/47 Achievements because I haven't done all the challenge rooms or gone for the odd/random achievements.

Here's my BAA achievement list on Raptr.

You think that's stupid, whereas I think it's stupid to settle for a lesser version just to play it a month sooner. Sorry, but if you played the PC version with Full PhysX, you cannot tell me it's not vastly superior to the PS3 and 360 versions. I'd rather wait the month.

Amen to that. I own all the current consoles but I will always get the pc version over any of them if the game is available there. I only have the consoles for the console exclusive games that I want to play.

I do think it's sad with the few pc exclusives coming out. Hopefully there will be more in the future.

I have a PS3 and there is no way I would buy it just to play it a month sooner. That's like saying I want the f-150 but it comes out in November so I guess I will just take the ford ranger since they have it now. Just dumb. I will wait even though it is BS.

Are you guys talking about your percentage complete toward the "Perfect Knight" achievement (which means all the challenge rooms and achievements) or just the main campaign?

I completed the game, got all Riddler challenges and solved "the great mystery", but I only have 37/47 Achievements because I haven't done all the challenge rooms or gone for the odd/random achievements.

Here's my BAA achievement list on Raptr.

I'm referring to the game not the "Perfect Knight" stuff. I have 2 more Riddler challenges and only 29% of the Challenges completed, along with all of the upgrades...gonna check out that raptr thing now

So I went to Raptr and added my games and stuff but it says I have 0 of 47 achievements in AA. NOT true. I let the site add me from my STEAM login and that's where it got my games and all. Do you have to run the client to get the achievements to show up??

Edited by ivangela

I'm referring to the game not the "Perfect Knight" stuff. I have 2 more Riddler challenges and only 29% of the Challenges completed, along with all of the upgrades...gonna check out that raptr thing now

Raptr's a nice service for comparing achievements. Unfortunately it doesn't compare across platforms though - for instance, bp played the PS3 version, while I played the PC version, so I can't compare our achievements in the game side-by-side.

• 4 weeks later...

You could just buy it on a console...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :lol:

Also I can't wait to play this. But I will wait for the better(PC) version to come out first.

Edited by Black6464