OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

Okay folks, good news, I've managed to up the quality of the stream a little and keep it smooth for the most part. :D

Sweet! :thumbsup:

Although it looked decent enough on my TV the last night I watched, and that was only 640X480.

Okay folks, I've made some adjustments to my cast and I think I have finally improved the quality and I'm very confident that there won't be any lag with this improvement. Also, I've made it possible to have breaks, not that it wasn't possible before but I didn't want to stop a movie out of nowhere since everyone would have thought the cast died.

hey death, sorry i couldn't make it last night, i overslept and mum removed the Internet again ~.~ ill be sure to nab the little modem box thing before she does tonight so i can stream today. By the way, update the 1st thread because i don't use livestream anymore remember? :P www.Justin.tv/Senital

Sooo who's gonna be on today? I'll be streaming the original tron film and if enough people ask Aliens (thats the 2nd film) Directors cut which is like 2 and a half hours long (much better then the theatrical version in cinemas!) ;)