Tiny Keycounter Talk

Propane

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first of all.. buton mashing is NOT cheating... im clicking the butons not using program....

why isn't button smashing considered "cheating" in your mind? Your clicking, scrolling, typing (when button smashing) has no purpose except to increase your stats. They are not "productive".

And stop taking it personal. First off, i wasn't singleing anybody out. Second, i'm not yelling at anyone either, telling them to stop...i merely said, it's stupid. If you care so much about how your stats compare to others here that use the TKC program, than you should want to have an accurate depiction. As it stands now, the TKC stats says nothing about people's computer usage if cheating of any sort is occurring (including button smashing). I mean, if you want to be the top button smasher...the one who wastes the most time...then go ahead and smash away...congrats to you all...it must be hard.

Okay, thanks for that angle Clay' I can respect that you think it's stupid

BUT

On a lighter note... we're @ 113th w00t w00t for us :D

And thanks to all (even you key mashers :P) who've contributed thus far, in keeping those key counting staticians and scientists busy with something to do... :lol:

woohoo i'm ranked 1,641

That's nice... but your NOT... your 1568th, and I'm @ 1550th... shows that the hands are truly faster than the processor :lol:

What happened... you were the 'front runner'? <_<

GO OCC-TKC! :D

bahh i totally forgot about this thing.. clicking crap.. crap . i bet im in like 10th now.. on the occ team... booo... well i think im gona start again :D...il catch up oneday adrenalinepc.......:D:P

woohoo first to 100,000 keys!

i'm geting the feeling no buddy cares

:angry: :angry:

For those who aren't cheating, Go team! :P

Keep on clicking and typing and scrolling... unless you are Taz, then just keep clicking and typing. :P

Those who are suspected of cheating will be removed from the team, and reported as cheating.

Edited by d3bruts1d

Go team!

Keep on clicking and typing and scrolling... unless you are Taz, then just keep clicking and typing.

I'll get one of those scrollies one day... :rolleyes:

2nd place and climbing... now this is fun! Retrostomping time :P

Caution: Member is addicted to TKC :P

I have an extra scroll mouse laying around. Want it? Of course, the cost to ship it to you would be way more than it would cost you to go buy one. :P

That would be culture shok for poor old taz.

Plus, I doubt a scroll mouse would be compatible with his hand... not to mention his computer. :P

I doubt a scroll mouse would be compatible with his hand... not to mention his computer. :P

Yeah, I suppose Taz probably doesn't have the coordination to click AND scroll at once... while he's doing all that spinning and tearing things apart.

It's actually a PS/2 and serial mouse, so it would work on pretty much anything.