Tiny Keycounter Talk

Propane

Oh, I think its pathetic no doubt. But its also hilarious AND another team for OCC to kick butt at!

I'm signed up!

lol. fine. since it is a competition with other teams, i'll join to help you guys out...still pathetic though :P

How often does it send results to the server? I'm not always online.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I think its pathetic no doubt.  But its also hilarious AND another team for OCC to kick butt at!

I'm signed up!

lol. fine. since it is a competition with other teams, i'll join to help you guys out...still pathetic though :P

How often does it send results to the server? I'm not always online.

You can setit up to send every hour, once a day, or when you tell it to.

btw, roadkill, did you use a clicking program, or you just sat there and clicked repeatedly?  What a waste of time.  lol.  My guess is i'll have like 10 times the amount of scrolls as anything else, as i always scroll, not only when reading stuff, but when i'm bored...like waiting for a page to load, i just scroll.  heh.  i dunno why...it's become a habit, i can't stand going somewhere where a mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel.  it drives me nuts...i feel lost

ok hers the full list of bs cheats i used:

aldo's click a lot

recorder

and i scrolled. and button mashed for a while...

if anyone wants to get a ton of clicks ect.. just put your little sister/brother on a cool website. i did that and my 6 yr old sister got like 2000 clicks! anyway got all my family's computers runing it. (i have 6 brothers and sisters all doing home school on the computers)

My guess is i'll have like 10 times the amount of scrolls as anything else, as i always scroll, not only when reading stuff, but when i'm bored...like waiting for a page to load, i just scroll. heh. i dunno why...it's become a habit, i can't stand going somewhere where a mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel. it drives me nuts...i feel lost

I tend to do that a lot while at home... not so much while Im at work.