Your Speakers

Mr_Yuck

Here's mine, I have 2 of the polk audio (socket 7 processor for size reference speakers are 2' tall). 10" woofer, 5" Mid, 1" tweeter. as front

I have 2 of the KLH 8" Woofer, 4.5" Mid, 5/8" tweeter as rear. 17" tall

Powered by Kenwood Stereo Receiver KR-A70 (I plan on using a JVC once I get it fixed. The Kenwood is just stereo, but can power 4 speakers. Sounds pretty good. 14G monster cable or better for the Polk audio, 14G Generic for the KLH.

EDIT: Oops, the KLH is a bit distorted.

Here is part of my 5.1 setup. I'm in the process of moving so this is all that I have connected as of right now, just 2 front speakers.

These are NHT Super Ones with 1" Silk Dome Tweeter, and a 6.5" woofer. I bought these back when I was 16.

Speakerpic.jpg

For my center I have a Cerwin Vega E76, and for the rear, Polk Audio R10s

Edited by LobbDogg

well this looks like a good thread to ask my question in. a friend of mine has a nice setup of 5.1 speakers made by creative can u guys suggest another good setup for $100 or less?

THe logitech's under $100 are prolly your best bet for 5.1 under $100. But anyway, here are my speakers. The Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultras. I just ordered them the other weeks. I've been wanting them sooo long and I finally forked over the $400 to get them.

I have Logitech Z640's in my room, as well as a Sony setup from the early 90s with two channel 40 watt speakers (for FM/tape)

In my basement, we have two big KLH speakers for front, two little Pioneer speakers for rear, and a 100watt woofer, then the new center channel thats a crazy JBL thing with a powered woofer.

good 5.1 system under $100....for multimedia, i would go with the logitech z640s.

You can get a 5.1 KLH home theater system at bestbuy sometimes for about $100. That would be great if you have an unused 5.1 reciever at home... cable adapters can be bought for less than $5.