Dragon Age: Origins 2

InCrYsIs

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the game and it was pretty good. Though I wish there was more darkspawn. Also, I'm having a difficult time working up the energy to do a 2nd play through... just doesn't feel like the story offered enough "compelling" paths to make an additional play through worthwhile. Maybe with a DLC / expansion that will change.

I consider myself reasonable and patient. The fact that Nvidia still does not have a new driver for my 570 is just insane. The last release was 1/18/11. Ummm hello that is old in graphics drivers world. Performance is just so bad in DX11. The best I can at this point is modify an inf for the 560ti driver to work with my card and it increases performance. Not quite the solution I am looking for.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Just got the game 2 days ago,im a warrior and ive played quite a bit,i have taken my sister who is a mage with me with the expedetion with the dwarfs,and now i regret it,i dint play further but did i screw up? :sleep:

everything is bland and kind of cartoony. gore is over the top. feels like the game was meant to appeal to 13 year olds.

And here we come to one of the problems BioWare has run into with Mass Effect 2 and now Dragon Age 2. The "Call of Duty crowd" gets catered to constantly in an effort to draw them away from said franchise and only to royally screw over long-time fans by making unnecessary "changes."

270.51 Nvidia Beta Driver

◦Up to 516% in Dragon Age 2 (SLI 2560x1600 8xAA/16xAF Very High, SSAO on)

◦Up to 326% in Dragon Age 2 (1920x1200 8xAA/16xAF Very High, SSAO on)

Thought the percentages were kind of amusing.

BioWare invites you to participate in our Sequel Celebration!

Thanks to gamers like you, Dragon Age II is off to a great start – breaking the 1 million mark in less than two weeks and faster than Dragon Age: Origins. We appreciate your support. As a special thank you for helping with the game's early success, BioWare would like to present you with a download code for 2010's Game of the Year, Mass Effect 2 on PC. As always, we sincerely appreciate your support and passion as we remain focused on delivering quality interactive experiences now and in the future. Look for more exciting things coming from Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Star Wars: The Old Republic in the future, including our recent launch of Mass Effect 2 Arrival DLC

To qualify and get your Mass Effect 2 PC download code, please follow these steps before April 30, 2011 at 11:59pm PDT:

1. Activate the Online Pass content that came with your copy of Dragon Age II (The Black Emporium)

2. Start the game and log in using your EA Account or create a new EA Account

3. Visit http://social.bioware.com/me2offer and log in with that EA Account

4. Enter your Online Pass code and click "Submit". You will then be provided the code for Mass Effect 2.

5. Open the EA Download Manager and enter the code to commence download (if you don't have the EA Download Manager installed, it can be found here: http://eastore.ea.com/eadm)

For more information on this and answers to any frequently asked questions, please visit: DragonAge.BioWare.com/ME2Offer.

Edited by Krazyxazn