Case Help

I need an new case which will take a scythe mugen II to replace my current case.

Any recommendations on cases or does anyone know which cases will take it I have been looking at the Cooler master HAF 932

I would look for a full tower case because that cooler is over 6 inches tall so you would need a case that is like 9" wide or more to get enough clearance. I have a mid tower case, Cooler Master elite 310, the cooler i use is a little over 5 inches and is about the thickness of a case fan away from the side panel.

I would look for a full tower case because that cooler is over 6 inches tall so you would need a case that is like 9" wide or more to get enough clearance. I have a mid tower case, Cooler Master elite 310, the cooler i use is a little over 5 inches and is about the thickness of a case fan away from the side panel.

Yeah hence why i was looking at the HAF case i was fairly sure i would need a full tower just unsure on some cases because of side fans and such. I dont know how much clearence there is with the side fan which is the problem with my current case the 220 m Side fan means my side panel cant go on so i am going to replace it.

Yeah hence why i was looking at the HAF case i was fairly sure i would need a full tower just unsure on some cases because of side fans and such. I dont know how much clearence there is with the side fan which is the problem with my current case the 220 m Side fan means my side panel cant go on so i am going to replace it.

What case do you have now? As long as you get a full tower you wont have to worry about the case fans on the side panel because there will be enough clearance.

You dont need a full tower. The Coolermaster Sniper and CM 690 II are plenty wide enough for tall heat sinks. Im running the sniper with a megahalems cooler (also very tall) and a 200 x 30mm fan on the side and still heaps of clearance.

Like i said i already have an full tower so now i want to know for sure if it will fit also really need an side fan id think or good airflow as my cards running on SLI basically touch each other so it gets really hot.

Also Lian LI are way too expensieve imo and i just cant stand the Raven looks ugly.