Most Excited for E3

Dariuas

Even the Star Wars game looked incredibly bad. I didn't think Star Wars could actually look gay without the use of Jar Jar, but I was wrong.

It was obviously a really early version of the game, hell it didn't even have a title... So I would expect to see more over the year, as they develop it. They obviously just wanted to hype the exclusive deal with Lucas Arts.

wow, how bout some games M$!!!

What, you didn't like the six games they unveiled for Kinect? :lol:

Here's a breakdown for those that missed it:

Kinectimals - great if you have a kid, especially a daughter, between the age of 2 and 8.

Kinect Sports - Like Wii Sports, but without the control! Do you like running in place? Kicking the air? Swinging imaginary paddles? Then Kinect Sports is for you!

Kinect Joy Ride - Because nothing says realistic driving controls like steering the air!

Kinect Adventures! - promises a "whole body" experience. Seems utterly pointless unless you want to share ridiculous photos of yourself playing the game on Facebook

Your Shape (Ubisoft) - cheaper alternative to the gym, especially if you like taking classes in yoga, martial arts, etc.

Dance Central (Harmonix) - definitely the best dance game I've seen. Has a beginner mode that can teach you dance moves step-by-step....then string them together in full dance routines. May actually teach white guys to dance :lol:

As-yet-unnamed Lucas Arts exclusive Star Wars project - not coming until 2011...footage actually looked rather bad.

Was extremely dissappointed with microsoft. Last year they owned both sony and nintendo. This year, I wouldn't be surprised if they finished last.

I actually thought Sony's was slightly better last year...cooler game demos/trailers shown. But still, MS was in a close second, so if you count EA and Ubisoft, 2/5 instead bad. This year, I have to agree with you. We'll see what the other companies do, but it's not looking good for MS. I have a feeling Sony is going to win this year, hands-down. They've really been stepping it up this past year, so I think people are ready to take notice.

What, you didn't like the six games they unveiled for Kinect? :lol:

Here's a breakdown for those that missed it:

Kinectimals - great if you have a kid, especially a daughter, between the age of 2 and 8.

Kinect Sports - Like Wii Sports, but without the control! Do you like running in place? Kicking the air? Swinging imaginary paddles? Then Kinect Sports is for you!

Kinect Joy Ride - Because nothing says realistic driving controls like steering the air!

Kinect Adventures! - promises a "whole body" experience. Seems utterly pointless unless you want to share ridiculous photos of yourself playing the game on Facebook

Your Shape (Ubisoft) - cheaper alternative to the gym, especially if you like taking classes in yoga, martial arts, etc.

Dance Central (Harmonix) - definitely the best dance game I've seen. Has a beginner mode that can teach you dance moves step-by-step....then string them together in full dance routines. May actually teach white guys to dance :lol:

As-yet-unnamed Lucas Arts exclusive Star Wars project - not coming until 2011...footage actually looked rather bad.

I see what you did there ^_-

i could care less for motionless controls, sure an xbox controller isnt a keyboard and mouse but i dont feel like doing backflips in my cramped room

I was gonna quote stuff but there were too many things to quote.

Loving the commentary so far.

We need to get Krazy and Clay to cover the conference. :evilgrin:

7 Minutes till EA Conference. Get ready for some Crysis 2, Medal of Honor, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Madden, and etc. Maybe some new games too.

http://e3.ign.com/2010/live/index.html

I'll be en commute back home, so I won't get to watch it live...I'll have to catch it on replay later. However, I'll be leaving GS's feed open on my work desktop so I get the badge :lol::whistling:

Get ready for MoH is about to be shown! - Oct 10th I think.

lmao they are doing a 24 player live demo of it. PS3 magic :D

He just said if you're a camper an RPG will find you. BC2 :P

OMG someone should tell the cam man to stay on the game and not the people playing it. Saw more shots of the controller and people playing than the game itself. Guns sound better than BC2.

Now MoH MP trailer. This game looks better than BC2. I'm gonna buy it Day one too. I think its made by a different DICE team from the BC2 team.

I think I just saw Beta June 17, might be wrong I was typing in here lol. (Looks like it's at gunclub.ea.com, and it's the way to get into the MoH beta early on June 17. FROM JOYSTIQ)

Gun Club announcement. (early demo access, early beta access, unlockables) http://www.gunclub.ea.com/

Woot BC2 Expansion Vietnam. "They will only give you a medal GI...After you are dead!" for those BF: Vietnam players :D. Trailer with a Huey over the jungle.

Crysis 2 in 3D - Holiday 2010

Bulletstorm - Feb 2011

This game is kickass. Toying with your enemies :D

Star Wars - The Old Republic

Everyone gets their own airship. Cool CG trailer.

EA Conference is over.

Next is Ubisoft which I'm gonna skip.