Most Excited for E3

Dariuas

A bunch of debut trailers over at gametrailers

SOCOM 4 ( now has female soldiers, actually one of the most requested features :P )

Killzone 3 (not as jaw-dropping as the first Killzone 2's E3 video)

Devil's Third (looks pretty interesting)

and a bunch of other games I haven't seen yet.

LOL I remember the good ole days with Portal. Countless of hours of trying to solve the puzzles and the ending turned out to be an extra escape level. =) I think these new games will be play good on the Mx11 Alienware? I am thinking about purchasing one from DellUniversity.com and take advantage of the student discounts and stackable coupon codes they are offering. Any other better places to purchase an Alienware?

LOL I remember the good ole days with Portal. Countless of hours of trying to solve the puzzles and the ending turned out to be an extra escape level. =) I think these new games will be play good on the Mx11 Alienware? I am thinking about purchasing one from DellUniversity.com and take advantage of the student discounts and stackable coupon codes they are offering. Any other better places to purchase an Alienware?

how much of a discount, why not build one by hand (unless the discounts are very generous)?? we'll help! :P

and lol to the video

Figured with E3 a few days away, I'd start a thread, and see what most people are excited to see/hear come out of this years convention.

I will be completely honest I will be meeting with Nintendo, Sony, THQ, Microsoft, EA, Ubi-Soft, Tuesday and Wednesday;

The most exciting thing I am looking forward to getting to see is going to be the Microsoft Natal, and Sony Move. I am also

STOKED to see the new MMROPG's that are going to be on display, like The old Republic.

Chime in! If you have requests for pictures, or info (I will be updating here as much as I can) and twittering through work.

I am buying 2 or 3 extra batteries for my EVO so I can do my qik also.

So lets hear from everyone else! What do you want to see come from this years E3?

well while you're there say to patrick h at the sony online games booth ....and yes we are somewhat interested in the new mmporg stuff...(well i am anyways)...have fun out there playah !!

SWTOR , only MMO that has me going "i want this game"

batman 2

what ever Valve is bringing to the table

Fallout Vegas

who knows what else will have me interested