Most Excited for E3

Dariuas

Figured with E3 a few days away, I'd start a thread, and see what most people are excited to see/hear come out of this years convention.

I will be completely honest I will be meeting with Nintendo, Sony, THQ, Microsoft, EA, Ubi-Soft, Tuesday and Wednesday;

The most exciting thing I am looking forward to getting to see is going to be the Microsoft Natal, and Sony Move. I am also

STOKED to see the new MMROPG's that are going to be on display, like The old Republic.

Chime in! If you have requests for pictures, or info (I will be updating here as much as I can) and twittering through work.

I am buying 2 or 3 extra batteries for my EVO so I can do my qik also.

So lets hear from everyone else! What do you want to see come from this years E3?

Figured with E3 a few days away, I'd start a thread, and see what most people are excited to see/hear come out of this years convention.

I will be completely honest I will be meeting with Nintendo, Sony, THQ, Microsoft, EA, Ubi-Soft, Tuesday and Wednesday;

The most exciting thing I am looking forward to getting to see is going to be the Microsoft Natal, and Sony Move. I am also

STOKED to see the new MMROPG's that are going to be on display, like The old Republic.

Chime in! If you have requests for pictures, or info (I will be updating here as much as I can) and twittering through work.

I am buying 2 or 3 extra batteries for my EVO so I can do my qik also.

So lets hear from everyone else! What do you want to see come from this years E3?

Since you are attending the convention I take it your an Industry Representative or member of the press, as this is a Industry Only show.

Anyways I am excited to see the unknowns, every year there is usually one or two unannounced games that get announced.

MMORPG for me too, its been too long since I've played one regularly. I'd like to see more of TERA and a couple of others. I need more than just shooters.

A couple of other games, but honestly don't know what is going to be shown.

I like to see what this new PSN Subscription will have in terms of benefits. Also any new or returning PS3 exclusives, because honestly 360 exclusives are blah to me. Out of all my 360 games only 2-3 are exclusive. Out of all my PS3 games 90% are exclusives :P

I don't think you should have children, so I will avoid that booth. :O

Green: I am going as a vendor so we have some good connections..

When I went in 2003, and 2004, I went as press and had a lot of fun

Its been 6 years, so I am stoked to be going again. :)

My Top Five:

1. Valve's announcement

2. Valve's announcement

3. SWTOR

4. Bethesda's announcement

5. Batman: Arkham Asylum II

You forgot number 6!

1. Valve's announcement

2. Valve's announcement

3. SWTOR

6. Valve's announcement

You forgot number 6!

1. Valve's announcement

2. Valve's announcement

3. SWTOR

6. Valve's announcement

Also

1. Valve's announcement

2. Valve's announcement

3. SWTOR

6. Valve's announcement

7. ????

8. Profit

Mafia 2, Bethesda's secret announcement and black ops. Would be pretty nice to finally get to play episode 3 / half life 3 but I guess that will take 5 more years.